Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old March 11th, 2010, 07:03 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Craigslist Deals

So I periodically search Craig's List and every now and then see some awesome deals, usually when a causal player is desperate for money or parents sell their kid's collection that may include wave 2-7 or Tundra/Lava and have no idea how much it can resell for. However many times these are for cash pickup only and if I lived near these places I would buy instantly, but since I don't I am posting for others' benefit. There are a few selling their whole collection for $100-600 and a bunch of master sets for sale for cheap. If you find a good deal online for pickup only, post here. I apologize ruining your plans if you search craigslist and hoped no other heroscapers.com users do too so you could get the best scoop.

I use Craiglook.com to search as it searches all locations and looks better than the standard interface. Craigslook has been shutdown by craigslist - they changed their name to CLAZ.org which isn't bad, but they took out all the craigslist listings leaving only some other websites (which are becoming more popular due to being included in CLAZ), but there is no easy way to search all craigslist locations. There is zoomthelist.com, searchtempest.com, dailylister.com, statewidelist.com and Craigslist Reader software, but they are not as good. I haven't tried the software/apps, but zoomthelist.com and Searchtempest and do seem to work the best of available options. Also, you can always use google to search craigslist.org.

Also, I just thought I would remind people that BoardGameGeek marketplace is a good place to buy from that you can sometimes get deals, although many are just as high as eBay prices. Also, a lot of the people are overseas, which is great if you are too. Also, check out my Links to all Heroscape Websites and Online Stores

Original Post Deals

Last edited by lefton4ya; September 4th, 2016 at 03:47 AM. Reason: Added craigzoom.com and Craigslist Reader
Old March 11th, 2010, 07:07 PM
Founder of Democracy

TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Craigslist Deals

how do you tell if it is pickup only?

edit: never mind, I only looked at the FL one, which I assumed was pickup only.
Old March 11th, 2010, 07:09 PM
has been BANNED

airdroppers knows what's in an order marker airdroppers knows what's in an order marker airdroppers knows what's in an order marker

Really good thread +rep

Nothing in my area but I like the idea.
Old March 11th, 2010, 08:39 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
MS1 + Tunda for $20 - San francisco, CA
This post is out of date and no longer there.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old March 12th, 2010, 03:38 PM

Sokol knows what's in an order marker Sokol knows what's in an order marker

Very nice. I check a few local Craiglist locations, but it is such a pain. This is much easier!

One Game to rule them all, One Game to find them,
One Game to bring them all and in their wallets bind them
In the Land of Valhalla where the Valkyrie lie.
Old March 12th, 2010, 03:49 PM

Eyetooth has disabled reputation

Great idea.
Craiglist is almost always local pickup only - they encourage people to deal face-to-face to avoid scams and hassles.
This thread was worth it for the link to craigslook alone... thanks!
Old March 12th, 2010, 04:18 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My favorite ad so far is the guy who wants to buy your mastersets for $5 each
Old March 12th, 2010, 05:14 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Souza View Post
My favorite ad so far is the guy who wants to buy your mastersets for $5 each

HA! I had the same thing here in Indy as well. At first I thought he was selling them for $5, then I read it over and realized the guy was wanting to buy from me! LOL!

I also like it when people make posts and say that they are looking for something rare and don't want to spend a lot of money to get it.

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old March 14th, 2010, 12:51 AM

mojobang knows what's in an order marker mojobang knows what's in an order marker mojobang knows what's in an order marker

http://reno.craigslist.org/tag/1641485413.html

Throwing somebody a bone in Reno.

I would go, but it is too far to go to Reno just to shoot this guy and watch him die.

NOTE: THIS IS NOT A RECOMMENDATION.

(and if you don't get that cultural allusion, you really need to pay more attention...)
Old March 14th, 2010, 01:11 AM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojobang View Post

I would go, but it is too far to go to Reno just to shoot this guy and watch him die.

(and if you don't get that cultural allusion, you really need to pay more attention...)
I want to know how that guy got wave 11 . . . .

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old March 14th, 2010, 01:16 AM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
Quote:

I want to know how that guy got wave 11 . . . .
...and for the low, low price of $10!
Old March 14th, 2010, 05:09 AM

ranoobu is surprisingly tart

Quote:

I actually think this is from Wolverine4909

It sounded just like the items he listed to me and he/she is also is from Reno and is charging the same price and saying it's at least $1000 in stuff..

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales