Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 16th, 2011, 04:04 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: A request for help from you custom card marker geniuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by streaky2007 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by streaky2007 View Post
Quote:
I don't have them saved, just as individual layers in my cards.
Could you export that layer as a new separate file?
probably but as I don't do mini cards (only comic art) they would only be hit zones.
Those would be a start - thanks!
Do you not know how to do hit zones? They are quite easy, I think whitestuff has a tutorial on it...
I agree. I use GIMP and hitzones are easy. Mini pics on the other hand are a huge pain.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations