Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Old November 16th, 2022, 04:43 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape: Age of Annihilation is here! Back it on Hasla

Well said, both of you. I definitely echo these sentiments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
Thank you so much @Dad_Scaper @encarmine @Craig Van Ness @Scytale @skyknight @dok @superfrog @Xorlof

The designs for this new edition were incredible, and I am so thankful for all the effort you put into bringing HeroScape back. We are so appreciative for all the long hours and extra hours after full work days at your other jobs you all put in. Hoping something comes of the re-launch after all, but regardless I wanted to express my deepest gratitude to all of you
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yeah, at this point I would hope everyone in the community can emotionally shut the door on an "official" comeback and accept that the direction and canon of the game is what the community decides to make of it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion