Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 24th, 2016, 08:26 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Personal Challenge: TGRF

Quote:
Originally Posted by darius23__14 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Er, well that depends on who is the Rambo in this situation...

Spoiler Alert!

~TAF
That is AWESOME!!!!

But back on topic: I think some back stories for bio-less figures would be cool! Like Tul-Bak-Ra and the word "outcast". Or Nerak with "heartbroken". Or Migol Ironwill and "nemesis". But that might be too many at once... sorry. But now I'm expecting a story so when will you be posting one?
So about those backstories, do those words have any special relevance to the characters, or are they just random?

I will have to further delay the Venoc Rambo story, and possibly scratch it altogether. Something unexpected has come up on Saturday, so I will not be able to post that day. Additionally, the Venoc Warlord is giving me a lot of problems. One of which is the lack of hands.

~TGRF, investigating the other prompts.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction