Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old October 21st, 2010, 11:56 AM

Corzan is surprisingly tart
Lightbulb Corzan's Customs. Goodbye all!

All feedback appreciated!

I'm taking a little break from HSers. My greatest work on here is probably Toraili. If you found this thread, here he is.

D&D Customs:

Spoiler Alert!

Classic Scape:

Spoiler Alert!

Gags:

Spoiler Alert!

Star Wars:

Spoiler Alert!

Random Miniatures:

Spoiler Alert!

More coming soon!

Last edited by Corzan; May 17th, 2011 at 10:45 AM. Reason: final
Old October 21st, 2010, 12:09 PM
Except when I need the move boost

I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker
Re: Corzan's Customs

Not bad, for a noob.

I Hate Atlaga is the Roman Legionnaire...
in THE CLOCK TOWER
Old October 21st, 2010, 12:13 PM
Except when I need the move boost

I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker

You can post the ones I emailed you here, as long as you note that I made them.

I Hate Atlaga is the Roman Legionnaire...
in THE CLOCK TOWER
Old October 21st, 2010, 01:09 PM

Kinda (sorta) taking a break from HSers. Check out Toraili, a group effort by me and I Hate Atlaga.

And if there's one thread I'll still post in, it's the Minecraft thread, here.

Last edited by Corzan; October 22nd, 2010 at 08:45 AM.
Old October 21st, 2010, 03:15 PM
Fully Baked

krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker

Welcome to the world of customs:
Not bad... could use some price adjustments but otherwise good ideas. By the way, Firbolgs are a species of giant, so you may want to reconsider "Medium" as opposed to "Large" say 7 as your size. Or you could just change the species.

Otherwise, aside from minor adjustments, you have some good stuff. If you don't already, try out MSE, there's a link to it somewhere around this forum.

I'll try and update my later.

Sometimes, you just have to start over.
Old October 21st, 2010, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krysto2002 View Post
Welcome to the world of customs:
Not bad... could use some price adjustments but otherwise good ideas. By the way, Firbolgs are a species of giant, so you may want to reconsider "Medium" as opposed to "Large" say 7 as your size. Or you could just change the species.

Otherwise, aside from minor adjustments, you have some good stuff. If you don't already, try out MSE, there's a link to it somewhere around this forum.

I'll try and update my later.
Hey thanks! I will make the changes you suggested. I actually used MSE for all except the Drow Berserker, he's GIMPed.

EDIT: The Flailmaster is now 140 points, and he's a Hybrid, for his robot-looking head, and the Okayama Ninjas are 130 points.

Kinda (sorta) taking a break from HSers. Check out Toraili, a group effort by me and I Hate Atlaga.

Last edited by Corzan; October 21st, 2010 at 04:06 PM.
Old October 21st, 2010, 07:46 PM
Nostradumbass

DrAwsm is surprisingly tart

Welcome to the site!

These customs are pretty neat. Although, I don't think I could justify paying over 100 points for those Ninjas. 90 points sounds more reasonable, but it is totally up to you. As for that Drow Beserker, I would never pay more than fifty points (maybe not even that) for a common hero. And technically, since it has more than one life, it should become an Uncommon. Other than that, nice job!
Old October 21st, 2010, 07:49 PM
Fully Baked

krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAwsm View Post
Welcome to the site!

These customs are pretty neat. Although, I don't think I could justify paying over 100 points for those Ninjas. 90 points sounds more reasonable, but it is totally up to you. As for that Drow Beserker, I would never pay more than fifty points (maybe not even that) for a common hero. And technically, since it has more than one life, it should become an Uncommon. Other than that, nice job!
True 130 is a bit extreme but 100 might be the way to go. They have a ranged attack (special so that it bypasses abilities too) and 5 defense worth of stealth dodge AND CS, so they're better than the Krav in that sense.

Old October 21st, 2010, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Welcome to the site!

Sure, I'll update the Ninjas to 100 points tomorrow. Actually, I didn't make the Drow, this guy did:

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Hate Atlaga View Post
You can post the ones I emailed you here, as long as you note that I made them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krysto2002 View Post
Quote:
Welcome to the site!

True 130 is a bit extreme but 100 might be the way to go. They have a ranged attack (special so that it bypasses abilities too) and 5 defense worth of stealth dodge AND CS, so they're better than the Krav in that sense.

Yeah, I was looking for a samurai/ninja squad that could use CS effectively and have a ranged attack yet not die as fast as the Tagawa Archers.

I'll definitely make them 100. (maybe make their defense less too. )

Last edited by Corzan; December 29th, 2010 at 10:43 AM.
Old October 22nd, 2010, 08:58 AM

There is now a poll for thread layout! Make your decision. I've seen all those options in other custom threads. If you have a fourth option, post or PM and tell me!

Old October 22nd, 2010, 03:07 PM
Fully Baked

Re: Corzan's Customs (New custom!)

To post spoilers, if you do not already know, just wrap the "spoiler'd" text with:
Spoiler Alert!

or so as not to be redundant:
[spoiler] [/spoiler ] minus that extra space after /spoiler.

Old October 22nd, 2010, 04:21 PM

Re: Corzan's Customs (New custom!)

Thanks krysto!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards