Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old January 8th, 2011, 12:50 PM

reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: F.L.A.G.S.[Games Stores!]

Alas, Heroquest Comics and Games in Michigan is closed.
Old February 21st, 2012, 07:49 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

ARISE THREAD! PEPARE TO BE NECROED!

I wanted to add another store, not that anyone seems to be updating this thread anymore. Mainly, I'm just excited that I found NIB 'scape at a store, and I wanted to share.

Your Hobby Place
57 Meadow Lane
Martinsburg, WV 25404

It's the nearest FLGS to me (about 30 mins), and it's mostly Magic, Warhammer, etc., but you can find some decent boardgames, as well.

Today, I found one package of Snipers and Vipers, one of the IXth Roman Legion, and three packages of Lawmen and Samurai, each for $13 (I know, you can find Snipers/Vipers cheaper online, but I had to buy it here anyway). I left behind one package of Lawmen and Samurai, after going over every nook and cranny in the store to see if they were hiding any Heroscape in a forgotten corner.

I also found several boxes of the Pathfinder mini's Hero starter set there, as well.

Last edited by akden; February 21st, 2012 at 07:56 PM. Reason: added the Pathfinder mini's part
Old February 21st, 2012, 10:50 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My store hasn't been listed still and I posted it over a year ago.
Old February 21st, 2012, 10:58 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Yesh, the OP hasn't been updated since September 16th, 2009 at 03:40 AM.

For anybody local, or coming through.... Games of Berkeley (in, ahem, Berkeley, CA) still has Snipers & Vipers, Romans (which seem to be disappearing quicker than some others), Bog, Valkrill's Legion, and the last two heroes packs in stock.
Old February 22nd, 2012, 09:26 AM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You know, a new thread where games are still played might be a good idea. I don't think it should necessarily be sold there anymore though as most game shops will have dropped it by now. Maybe have each store listed be required to have contact info on someone in charge of all things Scape. That way if someone comes in on a Tuesday they can just email whoever is in charge for meet up times.
......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old February 22nd, 2012, 02:18 PM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker

I like that idea quie a bit, but it might be better to put down the residing Scaper instead of an actual employee, since Heroscape just isn't as popular- at least in my area- as it really should be.
Old February 25th, 2012, 10:09 PM

belrix knows what's in an order marker belrix knows what's in an order marker

Collectibles
1960 Cliff Lake Rd # 131
Eagan, MN 55122
http://cedarcliffcollectibles.com/

Just held the bi annual Heroes B Ware Heroscape tournament there.

They have boosters and some master sets. They will restock whenever they can.

If you play in the Twin Cities, contact me for local casual game days.

Heroscape will be at Con of the North Feb 15 2025

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales