Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old May 4th, 2018, 12:07 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The "I'm new here" Thread!!!

It's great to have finally convinced you to join the site LE. Lol.

Thanks for giving her a warm welcome everybody!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old May 4th, 2018, 12:27 AM

LoveElemental is surprisingly tart

@flameslayer93 I’m happy I did! I wish I did sooner!
Old May 5th, 2018, 10:28 PM

TrueBeliever is surprisingly tart

Glad to have found a site for my nerd discussions! Finally found people who seem to understand me! Or not... whatever.
Old May 5th, 2018, 11:59 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueBeliever View Post
Glad to have found a site for my nerd discussions! Finally found people who seem to understand me! Or not... whatever.
Welcome to the site!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old May 6th, 2018, 08:49 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Welcome, both of you! Hope you enjoy it here.
Old May 6th, 2018, 08:54 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Welcome, chap and chappette (I'm assuming...)!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 6th, 2018, 12:34 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Welcome you two.
Old June 1st, 2018, 06:22 PM

Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby!

I'm not new, but I am back from the dead. Got out of the game back in 2012 and somehow getting pulled back in now (of course when everything is INSANELY priced apparently).

Old June 1st, 2018, 07:18 PM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
I'm not new, but I am back from the dead. Got out of the game back in 2012 and somehow getting pulled back in now (of course when everything is INSANELY priced apparently).
Welcome back to the game and the site!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old June 1st, 2018, 08:59 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
Haha, yup. Welcome back! I always told myself that if I fall out of love with scape that I would never sell it. I know I would miss it within months and I'd hate to have to wait for reasonable prices.
Old June 1st, 2018, 09:10 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

With a join date that's over 10 years old, @Talyn , you hardly count as "new here." But welcome back!

Have a look at the C3V stuff, linked in my sigs. Some of those minis will be more accessible then the old official stuff, and I believe the quality is right there.

Welcome back, old timer!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 2nd, 2018, 08:10 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Also give C3G - by now that custom project's become a much larger and more expansive game than the official one, with the quality equalling or suppassing it! Plus, much, much cheaper to get into - pick a handful of characters you like the look of to start off and pick 'em up off eBay.

Welcome back, chap!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General