Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old December 14th, 2017, 07:22 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation
Re: Washington/Oregon

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Hmmm. Is Everett the 5 hour drive for me?
Yes. Min. 5-hour drive.

But we're worth it : )
Old December 14th, 2017, 07:29 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well worth it! But yes, five hours for you if you drive fast with no traffic.
Old December 14th, 2017, 11:45 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, it's a bit of a drive even for those of us near Portland. Maybe next month we can plan on an event.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old December 18th, 2017, 03:18 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I don't disagree on the value, but I have a doctor appointment that day so I will have to pass.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old December 22nd, 2017, 01:48 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hope the heroscape day went well!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old December 23rd, 2017, 01:00 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Everett is actually possible for me on Weekdays only if I'm off work. Of course I found this too late for it and was busy working anyway with the holiday rush.
Old February 9th, 2018, 07:42 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

March Madness Tournament

Saturday, March 10, in Everett, WA (north of Seattle). Click the link above for more details.
Old September 28th, 2018, 11:47 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Big news here (well, exciting for me news, probably not actually relevant to anything):

At the world famous* Sausage Festival today, I saw Zachary (who frequents the Everett events, for those of you who aren't the Everett people). Then, after eating a saurkraut covered weiner, I found a complete, first edition RotV in the rummage sale for $2. Naturally I have them a $5 boo and told them to the change, and proceeded to charge around the festival in search of Zachary to christen the glorious find right then there, but, alas, it seems he had left.

Still, $5 for sparkly water and blue and red dice has caused me to spend the last few hours like this:

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old October 10th, 2018, 05:26 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nice, I thought that I was lucky when I found one mostly NIB for $20. I still have it. However the person that had it before I guess had no idea how to open the box and ended up cutting the top of it open instead of opening from the side
Old January 11th, 2019, 03:08 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Has it really been since March since we got together? That can't be right...

Oh good, it's not, we also played in June. Actually, that's not really much better...

Well, I think I've made my point.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old January 12th, 2019, 01:06 AM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Has it really been since March since we got together? That can't be right...

Oh good, it's not, we also played in June. Actually, that's not really much better...

Well, I think I've made my point.

I know! Life keeps getting in the way of all the fun! Probably doesn't help that my Heroscape terrain is being used for BattleTech : P

But I'm always down for 'Scape if I can find the time. Is Bellevue too far of a drive for the Doctor?
Old January 12th, 2019, 07:18 AM

Let's something up for February. I will take a look at the calendar . . .

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers