Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old October 16th, 2006, 12:36 PM

MegadeV knows what's in an order marker MegadeV knows what's in an order marker
Dreaming of Heroscape

Last night I had a dream that I was at the store and found 4 of the 5 Flag Bearers and a Sir Hawthorne (all nice and packaged like a normal expansion too). I would have put this in the sightings threads, but I'm not sure what store I was actually in :P

Has anybody else had dreams in anticipation of the next wave?

9+ RotV - 7 SotM - 6 FotAk - 6 RttFF - 3 VW - 3 TT - 3 TJ - 1 Marvel - 3+ of each common - playing since Dec '05

Megadev's Repaints and Customs
BattletechScape
Old October 16th, 2006, 12:50 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Uncanny. I had a dream last week about Flagbearers and Wave 6. I went to TRU and I was the first person EVER to spot them in a store. I got nervous and bought everything they had, all 5 FB's and all Wave 6 boosters. When I went home, I opened the Wave 6 boosters and the models looked excellent, but were wicked bendy and flexible. Almost like a gummy worm. Very strange. I hope that doesn't happen
Old October 16th, 2006, 01:01 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
I had a dream friday night that I was 28mm scale on a HS board battling against Gruts and Spartans (Halo). Wave after Wave kept coming over the hill and I was about to loose a fight against Grimnack when Optimus Prime driven by Solid Snake came crashing in to save the day........

Yeah I'm never allowed to eat Chilli and Seafood in the same evening ever again.

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old October 16th, 2006, 01:13 PM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!
LOL CupidsArt, what weapons were you using?

I have had several dreams in the past couple months that I'm positive were influenced by HS, but it never made an overt appearance. Swords vs guns is a major theme in those dreams. And flying.
Old October 16th, 2006, 01:29 PM

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nooblar
LOL CupidsArt, what weapons were you using?

I have had several dreams in the past couple months that I'm positive were influenced by HS, but it never made an overt appearance. Swords vs guns is a major theme in those dreams. And flying.
A Brute Shot from Halo 2. It's a grenade Launcher with a giant blade on one end. Yeah I told my buddy about the dream and he laughed for I swear ten minutes, Me: Him:

Old October 16th, 2006, 02:06 PM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!
Aww, no Rocket Launcher??

Hehe, but did the brute shot work as poorly as it did in the game?
Old October 16th, 2006, 02:21 PM

Quote:

Yeah it was a horror to fire accurately, I mainly used it as a Melee weapon,

As for rockets I did play a rockets game last night on live with my clan (12 other guys), no shields on Lockout, I had 115 kills out of 200,

Old October 16th, 2006, 04:18 PM

ugly1hornedmule knows what's in an order marker ugly1hornedmule knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidsArt
Quote:

Yeah it was a horror to fire accurately, I mainly used it as a Melee weapon,

As for rockets I did play a rockets game last night on live with my clan (12 other guys), no shields on Lockout, I had 115 kills out of 200,
I really need to get my Xbox fixed

Thanks for the last and greatest betrayal, of the last and greatest of human dreams.
-William S. Burroughs
Old October 16th, 2006, 04:31 PM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!
I built 5 maps last night and needless to say I dreamed that I had a heroscape map that took up my entire house like one of those giant model train sets.

Once my tournament is over I am going to build a map using every piece of terrain I have and then put every figure on it. Pics will be uploaded to the site.

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old October 16th, 2006, 05:49 PM

-Zim- has disabled reputation
Yea I had a very wierd dream last night, I went to the heroscape section of my local wal-mart and almost had a heart attack, there were expansion I had never seen, flagbearers, and lots of snow. No mastersets, if I remember correct, but there was some kid asking his mom to get him the Utgar insect queen and I punched him in the face and grabbed a bunch of land expanion sets I had never seen, ones with rocks, and other with swamp tiles and hanging trees.

It was a good dream ^^

Old October 16th, 2006, 07:02 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker
A while back before I had castles, I dreamt that I was in Walmart and I walk up to the HS isle. At first there were no castles in view, but then I looked behind the Master Sets and there I found the Castles and Wave 5, and then all theese weird looking waves that seemed to resemble nothing at all. I was grabbing it all up, and then to my horror, I felt myself slipping back to real life. When I woke up I was very, very sad.

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old October 16th, 2006, 07:06 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
I had a bizarre non-heroscape dream that I filled my pants. I woke up and we had no toilet paper. That was really weird. When I hit walmart to pick up the paper product there were 3 shiney new castle sets. Hmmmm...Not a heroscape dream, but a heroscape happy ending (almost, no money )

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion