Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old August 12th, 2022, 07:56 PM

Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Thank you C3V and SOV

I'd like to express my gratitude to VC for their diligent efforts in keeping our game alive, especially in light of their indirect role in convincing Hasbro to revive official Heroscape! I intend to keep using the amazing units produced over the past decade or so in my own games, and I'd love to see this site host "fully integrated" 2.0+1.0+VC tournaments and events.
Old August 13th, 2022, 04:05 AM

Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Trails View Post
I'd like to express my gratitude to VC for their diligent efforts in keeping our game alive, especially in light of their indirect role in convincing Hasbro to revive official Heroscape! I intend to keep using the amazing units produced over the past decade or so in my own games, and I'd love to see this site host "fully integrated" 2.0+1.0+VC tournaments and events.
I totally agree with you

I already told it, my only big fear with new releases it's to see them not full compatible with all VC's and VC stoping, your job is amazing
Old August 13th, 2022, 09:23 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Thank you for the kind words, friends. I’m glad that our work was good enough that the community stayed engaged this whole time. It means a lot to me.

Suppose as much as you choose; give loose to your fancy, indulge your imagination in every possible flight which the subject will afford.
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs