Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old February 22nd, 2009, 08:05 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Excelllent cheap terrain at Wal-Mart...go today

Hey all, One of my favorite things to talk about has resurfaced and that is cheap terrain. My local Wal-Mart is running a sale on the Savannah Collection of Nature's HD for 2$ a set. These are going to look outstanding on my Scape board...so for some more tree variety these are an excellent source...and cheap

Old February 22nd, 2009, 09:37 AM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Excelllent cheap terrain at Wal-Mart...go today

In which department is this located? Crafts? Because I want to get my hands on a few of those!
Old February 22nd, 2009, 09:38 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

They are in the toy clearance aisle as of right now.
Old February 22nd, 2009, 01:30 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

I've watched them go from $12-$9, now down to $7, at my local store. Been waiting for another drop, you've given me hope

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803
Old February 22nd, 2009, 10:36 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I have seen those sets before. If I see them for $2 I will buy a few. Thanks for the heads up.
Old February 22nd, 2009, 11:22 PM

Dualahorn knows what's in an order marker Dualahorn knows what's in an order marker

Nature, in HIGH DEFINITION.
Old February 23rd, 2009, 02:25 AM

Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker

How well do they fit on the Hex's
Old February 24th, 2009, 12:44 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!

I got one of these when they were $4. I'm thinking of going back and cleaning house. They are most awesome at that price. I have no idea what the manufacturer was originally thinking, though. These would be absolutely disappointingly stupid for any kid to get.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old February 24th, 2009, 12:57 AM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!

That large rock looks like a ripoff of The Lion King, especially with the lion standing on it! In case I find some at my local store, how well do they fit the hexes?
Old February 24th, 2009, 06:15 AM
assistant leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc View Post
I got one of these when they were $4. I'm thinking of going back and cleaning house. They are most awesome at that price. I have no idea what the manufacturer was originally thinking, though. These would be absolutely disappointingly stupid for any kid to get.
Yeah, these did not sell real well hence the discount....dumbest toy ever I would think.....but nice custom terrain.

As far as fitting on hexes, I am sure they will work fine....I have not gotten down to building a board yet but when I do I will post some pics.
Old June 1st, 2009, 12:57 AM

django is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I love this set,I was lucky and picked up 4 sets at the flea market for $1 each.
I have five total One I paid $7 for but it was well worth it much much cheaper then Schleich tree's and look just as good.

Ądn sʇɐɥʍ
Old June 1st, 2009, 07:03 AM
assistant leader

I still have not made a map with these but I will be soon enough.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles