Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old February 26th, 2008, 08:34 AM

pti8 is surprisingly tart
Chicagoland Tourney Army

Hey fellow HeroScapers I need an army for the Chicagoland tourney this weekend and I haven't scaped since like, Christmas . So I am going to see what I can come up with.

Also the rules for the tourney state that you may only have x2 common squads unless they are the hounds then you may have x3 but I don't own any hounds.

As a side-note on this army I am good with with Cyprien-Sonya combo so plz dont tell me to take them out of my army.

Cyprien-150
Sonya-45-195
Stingers x2-120-335
Eldgrim-30- 365
Nakitas-120-485
Isamu-10-495

I will not tell my full strategy here but I will say that Cyprien will be my hard hitter with the Nakitas as back up to him. Any stategy help would be much appreciated.
Old February 26th, 2008, 09:37 AM

KrugKiller is surprisingly tart
What about the Marro Drones. They are useless without 3 squads!
Old February 26th, 2008, 11:05 AM

Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby!
I would substitute Krav Maga Agents + Marcu Esenwein for the Nakita Agents, although the Nakita Agents may prove to be highly beneficial if you keep them with your stinger squad. However, Krav Maga Agents are more dependable for surviving a long ranged attack (both normal and special), and they are more mobile and have a longer range.

Also, if you can get Marcu up to your opponents front lines quickly, he may cause some trouble with your opponents long ranged squads such as 4th Massachusetts Line, any Agents, or stingers.
Old February 26th, 2008, 11:44 AM

Great Idea Golmoka. I didn't think of doing that at the time. I will most likely do that since I probably wouldn't do too well keepin' the Nakitas balanced with the stingers and Nakitas at the same time.
Old February 26th, 2008, 04:44 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death!
Re: Chicagoland Tourney Army

Quote:
Originally Posted by pti88888888
Cyprien-150
Sonya-45-195
Stingers x2-120-335
Eldgrim-30- 365
Nakitas-120-485
Isamu-10-495
You actually made an addition error here. Cyprien, Sonya, and 2x Marro Stingers adds up to 315 points. You've got 20 extra points, so I'd either pop Marcu in there, or take out Eldgrim and put in Marro Warriors instead. I put Marro Warriors in everything though, and I don't know if Eldgrim is part of your master plan.

That army looks pretty solid if you manage your order markers well. I don't want to give you too much advice though, because I'll be there too .

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old February 26th, 2008, 04:50 PM

Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Chicagoland Tourney Army

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik
Quote:
Originally Posted by pti88888888
Cyprien-150
Sonya-45-195
Stingers x2-120-335
Eldgrim-30- 365
Nakitas-120-485
Isamu-10-495
You actually made an addition error here. Cyprien, Sonya, and 2x Marro Stingers adds up to 315 points. You've got 20 extra points, so I'd either pop Marcu in there, or take out Eldgrim and put in Marro Warriors instead. I put Marro Warriors in everything though, and I don't know if Eldgrim is part of your master plan.

That army looks pretty solid if you manage your order markers well. I don't want to give you too much advice though, because I'll be there too .
What he said ^.^

If you add in a squad of marro warriors, then you may want to use the Nakita Agents instead of the Krav Maga + Marcu since you have 9 ranged squad members who can easily be taken down. However it may be difficult to have your nakitas keep up with your stingers and marro warriors, and each order marker is essential to winning a game, so using one just to have them catch up may be difficult.
Old February 26th, 2008, 05:42 PM

Hey thx for catchin that Jexik. It doesn't really matter tho cause i got a new army. It still has the same core with Cyprien, Stingers but I took out some of the points that I decided I didn't need and put in things I did need.

I was going to use Eldgrim to put on the Nakitas, but I decided that rly was not that great of a master plan.
Old February 26th, 2008, 05:43 PM

Hey thx for catchin that Jexik. It doesn't really matter tho cause i got a new army. It still has the same core with Cyprien, Stingers but I took out some of the points that I decided I didn't need and put in things I did need.

I was going to use Eldgrim to put on the Nakitas, but I decided that rly was not that great of a master plan.
Old February 26th, 2008, 05:44 PM

Old February 26th, 2008, 05:45 PM

o.O ^^
Old February 26th, 2008, 05:50 PM

S0rry cudn't delete those for some reason. Mods/Ads plz delete 2 of those posts I didn't mean to post them so many times.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion