Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > Public Designs
Public Designs This is the work area for all threads that are in designs in the public.

Old May 22nd, 2020, 11:40 AM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Godzilla - still brainstorming

agreed on B
Old May 22nd, 2020, 11:46 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks like the clear winner. I'll let this run until this evening, however, in case other suggestions are made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 22nd, 2020, 11:54 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 22nd, 2020, 12:05 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I can live with B! Not what I would do, but it's acceptable, I will accept it.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 12:10 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Couple of scale pictures of the figure being used. It's close to twice the height of a Warehouse Ruin and close to Starro's height. It also is a double-based figure with a tail that takes up 4 additional hexes.

C3G Books of Index | C3G Sortable Index

Welcome to C3G | How to Lead a C3G Design | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Discord Server

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
At least you're pretty, though.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 12:12 PM
Not Citrus

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

What rough power level are we aiming this guy for?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 22nd, 2020, 01:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Just finding this thread now. Seems like things are still very much in flux to me so I'm a nay if the vote to move forward is still open.

Don't have any issues with the figure size settled on here. I thought we had agreed we would allow for two different Godzilla's, this is the one that is re-imagined at a smaller scale. Those who wanted the bigger that the board version could then do that as well.

Still quite disappointed we could not come up with a compromise species option. Dinosaur is still not sitting right with me. Show me his species name if he's a dinosaur. The alternative doesn't have to be Kaiju if people aren't feeling that, but to say it has to be one or the other is faulty thinking. Don't know why people just ignored my Mutate suggestion like it wasn't even worth discussing. Is your argument for dinosaur not that he was a dinosaur that got mutated by nuclear radiation? Spider-Man was born a human, but he's not human anymore, because he got mutated.

12 attack dice all the time still seems crazy to me. The direction I would prefer is base attack 6, +4 for not moving or when attacking another Huge figure. So 10 attack dice is the big regular attack. Otherwise the other monsters we card for him to fight will need to be able to take multiple 12 dice hits to be on theme. He doesn't just dispatch them in the first 10 seconds. What kind of defense/life would they need?

Which brings us to his life/defense combo. I'd also prefer him just ignoring small arms fire type attacks rather then tracking all those 1 skull hits. I'd even go farther than tough and give him 2 auto-shields on defense instead of 1. Like some 6' normal human with Martial Arts training shouldn't be a serious threat to dealing damage to him and CCE or MMA gives them an auto-skull. Block both the auto-skull and a rolled skull, then start paying attention to the attack and worrying about rolling shields.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 01:13 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Those are definitely things to change I am considering after a playtest (which vote has been suspended).

Also, https://godzilla.fandom.com/wiki/Godzillasaurus

Quote:
Old May 22nd, 2020, 01:32 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Two auto shields would make him unplayable against many armies. I'd be very against that and it would be a balance issue.

I agree with the species discussion.

I can see the merits in the point about 12 dice.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 22nd, 2020, 01:39 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Thanks for that link, gives me a lot more back ground to go on. So Godzillasuarus was a 12 meter high dinosaur (about 36 feet), that mutated into Godzilla via a nuclear incident, which made him grow even bigger. Guessing the Atomic Breath SA only appeared after the accident as well? Before being mutated, he was still incredibly durable and ignored small arms fire and rockets. It was only a barrage of fire from multiple battleships that drew blood and put him down and even then he still fought on after that.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 01:41 PM

I like your Attack power suggestion and added it to the poll as option E.

E. 6 Attack with this power:
Quote:
KING OF THE MONSTERS
You may add 4 attack dice to Godzilla's normal attack if one of the following is true:
• Godzilla did not move this turn
• Godzilla attacks a Huge figure or a destructible object.

Quote:
Old May 22nd, 2020, 01:43 PM

Wording needs some clean up still, but I'd be cool with that option. Probably good that he maxes out at 10 instead of 12 to make Kaiju fights not one-sided.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > Public Designs