Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old March 2nd, 2019, 06:51 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Capwolf (Breathing Period)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
What if, rather than moving and attacking, they take turns during which they either may not move or may not attack? Then they'll be healing whenever they get activated.
This was gonna be my suggested direction as well; I agree with johnny's point that the healing could get weird with future uncommon lycanthropes. I looked back over the Werewolf card, though, and I'm not so sure about trying to synergize with them by move-only and attack-only turns - that basically precludes getting any use out of Stealth Pounce.

Also makes it hard for Cap to have much of a pack - he'll have to give up attacks to move up more wolves when they start going down (and they're not that hardy).

I think I preferred the take Lobs came into the LCW with, as a starting idea to refine. 'Mass movement or one full turn' feels more practical for the wolves than moving or attacking with a couple.
Old March 2nd, 2019, 06:54 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I dig him. My thoughts:

- Is Wild the most appropriate personality? I'm not sure how "Captain America" he stays in werewolf form.
- I'm not sure if he's technically a lycanthrope... but I guess it depends on how we're defining lycanthropy. He was turned into a wolf-person by science, but I'm not sure if it's explicit whether they were making him a werewolf or just making him a wolf-man (the same way Spider-Man is part spider, Lizard is part lizard, so on). It's a weird corner case.
- Wild isn’t perfect, I’d love to hear suggestions.
- I think a Lycanthrope is technically transformed by supernatural means. Cap was transitioned through science but I think it was definelty meant to be a Werewolf. The whole Jameson bit and story was focused on Werewolves.
Old March 2nd, 2019, 07:00 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I think the Nightshade/Puma stuff in MODOK's 11 implied that there was some crossover between Nightshade's werewolf stuff and more mystical means of transformation. I'm cool with Lycanthrope here.

Don't know how much of his personality should be Cap and how much should be Wolf either, though. Maybe something like Fierce?
Old March 2nd, 2019, 07:45 PM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Fierce sounds pretty good or maybe Feral, that is accurate as well. It seems like the design direction still needs a little hashing out here. I think what Bats came up with (current sp) is unique and fresh. I think what I had originally (in my sidekick design thread) is better suited in assisting the Werewolves.
Old March 3rd, 2019, 05:43 PM

Poll time! I like both of these directions for the reasons I mentioned directly above. Keep in mind that they are just the general directions and tweaks/changes will still occur. For instance we can change healing of A. So do you prefer:

A:
Quote:
LEADER OF THE PACK
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Capwolf if he moved but did not attack you may move 2 Uncommon Lycanthrope you control. If he attacked but did not move you may attack with up to 2 Uncommon Lycanthropes you control. If he did not move or attack you may remove one Wound Marker each from up to 2 Uncommon Lycanthropes you control.
B:
Quote:
LEADER OF THE PACK
After revealing an order marker on this card and taking a turn with Capwolf, you may either,
  • take a turn with one uncommon Lycanthrope you control,
  • attack with 2 uncommon Lycanthropes you control,
  • or move 3 Lycanthropes you control 4 spaces each, moved figures will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Tally:
A - 1
B - 4

Last edited by L0B5T3R; March 3rd, 2019 at 07:43 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2019, 05:54 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

B is my preference.
Old March 3rd, 2019, 06:16 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I think either works, so don't take this as a strong preference - it's really a matter of which feels more interesting on the battlefield. I'll lean toward B as Ronin's thoughts about their pounce resonates for me.
Old March 3rd, 2019, 06:38 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

A, please

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 3rd, 2019, 06:47 PM
Symbiotic

I'd go for a simplified B.
Old March 3rd, 2019, 07:08 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

What if you tweaked the power like so?

LEADER OF THE PACK
After taking a turn with CapWolf if he:
Moved but did not attack, you may move with up to 2 uncommon Lycanthrope Heroes you control;
Attacked but did not move, you may attack with up to 2 uncommon Lycanthrope Heroes you control;
Did not move or attack, you may take a turn with up to 2 uncommon Lycanthrope Heroes you control. You may choose the order in which to activate each Lycanthrope.

This would help with the frailty of the Wolves and still allow him to heal, while not making choice 3 the default choice every time.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old March 3rd, 2019, 07:15 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

B, or something more along those lines, at least.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 3rd, 2019, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
What if you tweaked the power like so?

LEADER OF THE PACK
After taking a turn with CapWolf if he:
Moved but did not attack, you may move with up to 2 uncommon Lycanthrope Heroes you control;
Attacked but did not move, you may attack with up to 2 uncommon Lycanthrope Heroes you control;
Did not move or attack, you may take a turn with up to 2 uncommon Lycanthrope Heroes you control. You may choose the order in which to activate each Lycanthrope.

This would help with the frailty of the Wolves and still allow him to heal, while not making choice 3 the default choice every time.
Crud. This is really good as well.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library