Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old August 15th, 2015, 01:55 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
Re: The Holocron of 4-LOM

Hoss won't get nearly as big as C3G. They have already finished 2/6s of the movies and dug pretty deep for figures in a few cases.
Old August 15th, 2015, 07:26 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Hoss won't get nearly as big as C3G. They have already finished 2/6s of the movies and dug pretty deep for figures in a few cases.
That was something I found thoroughly amazing about especially the original trilogy. With so few characters, George Lucas made up a story and a universe that seemed to be limitless and fueled truly limitless developments in the expanded universe.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old August 15th, 2015, 01:11 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
That was something I found thoroughly amazing about especially the original trilogy. With so few characters, George Lucas made up a story and a universe that seemed to be limitless and fueled truly limitless developments in the expanded universe.

This article makes an interesting point about the number of characters in the SW universe vs comics: http://www.cracked.com/quick-fixes/4...etely-screwed/
Old August 16th, 2015, 04:20 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, the article has a point. I think though, that there are some characters I'd be interested in seeing a movie about, and they're not Han, Yoda and Boba Fett. I think the article makes a good point in saying that the origins of Han and Fett are already there and don't really need further explanation.

I would be more interested in a film about Jango Fett, Zam Wesell, Chewbacca or Grand Moff Tarkin. Especially Tarkin and Wesell are intriguing characters who really didn't get flushed out in their short appearances.

I thought the approach used for Clone Wars was good, although the whole Clones and Jedi thing isn't quite my cup of tea and the level of slapstick comedy was a little high (but hey, it's a cartoon on the Disney channel). What I'm really, really enjoying is Star Wars Rebels. If the new movies are somehow similar to what they're doing there, right on. I love having a new band of characters to learn about (but somehow they're all so very familiar) while still having the occaisional encounter with traditional characters that I really want to learn more about (Lando in Rebels is great!).

I just watched the first episode of Season 2 last week and it was incredible! I was skeptical about what they would do with Vader, but they hit the nail on the head - he was done incredibly well and it was amazing to really see something between the hotheaded Anakin and the somewhat obsolete because he's only hunting down gunslingers and senators Vader of IV.

Spoiler for that episode:

Spoiler Alert!

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old November 19th, 2015, 01:52 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Needs to be updated with the following synergies:

Synergies Received:

IG-88A : Droid Revolution
As a droid, 4-LOM may benefit from IG-88A's DROID REVOLUTION turn bonding special power.

IG-88C : Synchronized Assault
As a Droid Hero, 4-LOM may benefit from IG-88C's SYNCHRONIZED ASSAULT special power.
Old November 19th, 2015, 03:33 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Thanks Fi, it has been updated.
Old January 27th, 2016, 08:06 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The following needs to be added to 4-LOM's synergies:

Offered:
JABBA THE HUTT : Untouchable
Being a Bounty Hunter, 4-LOM may aid Jabba the Hutt with his UNTOUCHABLE defense bonus.

Received:
JABBA THE HUTT : Jabba's Most Wanted
Being a Bounty Hunter, 4-LOM may benefit from Jabba the Hutt's JABBA'S MOST WANTED turn bonding special power.

JABBA THE HUTT : Underworld Connections
Being a figure who follows the Independent faction, 4-LOM may benefit from Jabba the Hutt's UNDERWORLD CONNECTIONS turn bonding special power.

Last edited by Porkins; January 28th, 2016 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Added by A-v.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape