Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old July 10th, 2013, 12:16 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The HoSS Question Dump

Yo yo HoSS dudes, Quick Q para you,
Beneath my rhymes, I got a question,
So now it's time to end this session.

Ok but seriously as a person who is mildly interested in Starwars, how compatible is HoSS with regular 'scape?

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old July 10th, 2013, 12:18 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut View Post
Yo yo HoSS dudes, Quick Q para you,
Beneath my rhymes, I got a question,
So now it's time to end this session.

Ok but seriously as a person who is mildly interested in Starwars, how compatible is HoSS with regular 'scape?
All HoSS figures were rigorously tested with regular 'scape. I personally don't mix, but they were tested so that you could mix them.
Old July 10th, 2013, 12:19 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

It was tested almost exclusively with Classic Scape, so what does that tell you?
Old July 13th, 2013, 07:25 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

Hi guys, I know you're trying to go for a more "official" look, but do you still have the old HoSS cards? Me and a buddy of mine are going to college, and we're looking at getting some HoSS, but we kinda want to buy stuff from all six episodes. I know they wouldn't be "official", but I seem to recall that they were balanced for the most part.
Old July 13th, 2013, 09:51 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Yeshua View Post
Hi guys, I know you're trying to go for a more "official" look, but do you still have the old HoSS cards? Me and a buddy of mine are going to college, and we're looking at getting some HoSS, but we kinda want to buy stuff from all six episodes. I know they wouldn't be "official", but I seem to recall that they were balanced for the most part.
We have some of the old ones, but they will be in the playtesting format (ie. a greyish-white coloration for the background instead of the team colors).
Old July 14th, 2013, 08:00 AM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

That's fine with me. Where could I find them?
Old July 14th, 2013, 11:06 AM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Yeshua View Post
That's fine with me. Where could I find them?
They are in the old Archives inside the Sanctum. I will talk with the other members and see if we can "release" them to you (If they say yes then I will send the ones you request to you via PM).
Old July 14th, 2013, 07:07 PM

Awesome! I'll talk to my friend and see what he wants.

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Fi Skirata again.
Dang it...
Old July 17th, 2013, 04:04 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm trying to find a picture I'm almost certain I saw. It was a snowy picture with a couple starwars miniatures in it, and I believe it was a preview of the upcoming releases. Anyone know what I'm talking about or am I crazy?

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old July 17th, 2013, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
I'm trying to find a picture I'm almost certain I saw. It was a snowy picture with a couple starwars miniatures in it, and I believe it was a preview of the upcoming releases. Anyone know what I'm talking about or am I crazy?
It was at the end of our rulebook (the scenario section). It has Snow troopers being viewed through some binoculars.
Old July 17th, 2013, 06:15 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
It was at the end of our rulebook (the scenario section). It has Snow troopers being viewed through some binoculars.
Thanks!

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...

Last edited by Crixus33; July 17th, 2013 at 06:16 PM. Reason: My computer jumped on me when dishing out the rep so my message might just be the letter t.
Old July 17th, 2013, 10:22 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I just finished reading through the cards, rulebook, and scenarios. I'm really impressed. You guys captured the characters and scenes from the movie really well. I'm really looking forward to the next release.

I can't wait to play through some of the scenarios. I'm going on a beach trip weekend with a bunch of my friends soon and we'll be playing a lot of games. I'm going to bring the HoSS Master set and enough terrain for most of the maps. I think it will be popular because most of those guys have played HS in the past. I'll post back and report on how it went. My minis are starting to show up from the orders I placed over the weekend too!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape