Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old March 26th, 2012, 11:50 AM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
HoSS: Unit Debates, Strategy Articles and more!

Thanks to the generosity of MegaSilver, I will be able to have unit debates for HoSS figures. This thread will house these debates, which will have a new one posted every three weeks. I also hope to have (either written by me or someone else who has used HoSS minis) a strategy article written here every three weeks as well. All strategy article will be linked to the front page here, and to the Holocron of the figure the article is about (if it is for one figure/squad, and not about a group of them. such as 'Using the Imperials Faction Wisely" etc.). Anyone is welcome to post their ideas involving the debates/articles until the next debate/article is posted. This will keep things from being cluttered being in one thread.

HoSS Unit Debates:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Fi Skirata; March 26th, 2012 at 02:32 PM.
Old March 26th, 2012, 11:59 AM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: HoSS: Unite Debates, Strategy Articles and more!

HoSS Unit Debate #1

Disclaimer! - This is not an official Unit Debate made by MegaSilver and should not be treated as such.

Darth Vader vs. Princess Leia Organa

I need votes based on:

1. Stats/Special Powers

2. Playability

3. Overall Usefulness

4. Who Would Win Head-To-Head

5. Army Builds

6. Best Strategic Use

My thoughts on these two:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Fi Skirata; March 27th, 2012 at 06:16 PM.
Old March 26th, 2012, 12:15 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

You may want to edit some of your numbered list to better reflect HoSS.

Other than that, good job.

(BTW, Darth Vader's better. )
Old March 26th, 2012, 12:20 PM

I added some navy blue colors (for the empire), and as good a symbol as I can come up with for a TIE Fighter <->.
Old March 26th, 2012, 03:21 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: HoSS: Unit Debates, Strategy Articles and more!

Quote:
1. Stats/Special Powers

Vader, easily. He has a few awesome powers. Leia is more of a cheerleader but can do some damage herself, but not as much as Vader can.

2. Playability

Princess Leia. She can help squads and her powers work more together for her type as a cheerleader.

3. Overall Usefulness

Leia, for the reason above. Darth Vader works well against few opponents, than he does against swarms (perhaps the stingers).

4. Who Would Win Head-To-Head

Vader, money down!

5. Army Builds

Leia, helps your army and doesn't destroy them when a hero fails to roll attack dice.

6. Best Strategic Use

I'm sorry I haven't read the Debates threads. Does this mean each seperate strategy use or which one is better in a certain strategy?

7. Best in Dungeon Crawl

???
Thoughts in Red^^^
Old March 26th, 2012, 03:49 PM

Pulled out seven, since I realized that it probably wouldn't make a difference with HoSS figures .

Quote:
I'm sorry I haven't read the Debates threads. Does this mean each seperate strategy use or which one is better in a certain strategy?
It means (in my opinion) which can be used in the most different builds/strategies.
Old March 26th, 2012, 07:31 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
Pulled out seven, since I realized that it probably wouldn't make a difference with HoSS figures .

Quote:
It means (in my opinion) which can be used in the most different builds/strategies.
Oh then most deffinately Leia.
Old March 27th, 2012, 03:57 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Looks like you need to update the Vader link. Mac has been changing some of the links as part of Spring Cleaning.
Old April 5th, 2012, 06:02 PM

NOTICE:
As you all playtest figures, feel free to write a good statagy article (at least one page long in Word) and PM it to me, depending on the number I get, I might lower the amount of time between posting each one.

Thank you! - Fi

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape