Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old January 14th, 2010, 06:16 AM

Talos is surprisingly tart
A couple of D&D character questions

After playing the first couple of rooms last night, my Son came up with a couple of questions I couldn't answer with certainty.

1. Does Ana's ranged attack work against Undead only? (I assumed yes, and her physical attack is Range 1)

2. Can Ana use here healing ability on herself?

3. If Erevan, using his fire blast special attack, rolls all skulls, and takes out his opponent, can he shift targets and continue using his attack.

Thanks

Cheers,
Talos

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."
- George Carlin
Old January 14th, 2010, 07:36 AM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: A couple of D&D character questions

1. Ana can attack from range without using the undead blast. It states she has four range on her card, so I would say yes, she can attack.

2. Ana can not heal herself, being that she can't be adjacent to herself.

3. Erevan can shoot kill, and then switch targets if he does get all skulls. He could in one turn, kill an entire army if they were in 5 range.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old January 14th, 2010, 08:34 AM

ewabbie knows what's in an order marker ewabbie knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by GromBloodboy View Post

3. Erevan can shoot kill, and then switch targets if he does get all skulls. He could in one turn, kill an entire army if they were in 5 range.
And if you get the rolls to do that be sure to buy a lottery ticket that day.

Old January 14th, 2010, 10:07 AM

Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talos View Post

1. Does Ana's ranged attack work against Undead only? (I assumed yes, and her physical attack is Range 1)
Her "physical" (or normal) attack range is 4. Her normal attack can be used on anyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talos View Post

3. If Erevan, using his fire blast special attack, rolls all skulls, and takes out his opponent, can he shift targets and continue using his attack.
He can shift targets at any point. If you roll all skulls then you get a whole new attack. This new attack can be used against any target.

Old January 14th, 2010, 10:40 AM

Talos is surprisingly tart

Thanks everyone.

Cheers,
Talos

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."
- George Carlin

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's