Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 26th, 2007, 06:16 PM

Minnion has disabled reputation
Figure idea #1 "Crab-mines"

Unit name: Crab-mines

Race: Soulborg
Type: Common Squad
Class: Mines
Personality: Tricky
Size: Small 3

Life: 1
Move: 7
Range: 1
Atack: 1
Defence: 4

Specail Powers

Scuttle: When one Crab-mine rolls defence against a normal atack you may move any two Crab-mines you controll up to four spaces each without being atacked for leaving an engagement

Boom: When a crabmine is destroyed roll an atack die for each figure adjacent to it, if a scull is rolled then that figure recives two wounds.

Sticky feat: When moveing up or down levels of terrain count its move as its hight.
Old May 26th, 2007, 07:35 PM

Minnion has disabled reputation
If anyone wants to whip up a sculpt of their own I chalange them to make sculpts and an army card based on this idea; There would idealy be four in a squad
Old May 26th, 2007, 11:38 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
A little constructive criticism here:

The community welcomes and loves custom creations, but the idea is that you create it and share it. I see you're fairly new here, but there has been some discussion about text only customs vs. "out of the box" customs (one where you've provided us with a nice pretty card and an idea for a figure.

I might suggest these figures for your custom:

They are old Mage Knight figures from the Dark Riders set and can be found fairly inexpensively at this site: www.everythingmageknight.com .

Best wishes with your custom.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old May 29th, 2007, 01:27 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, Minnion!

On behalf of our sticky footed and customized community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, who is amused by the idea of exploding rats

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old May 29th, 2007, 01:58 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
You could also use the small crab droids from the Star Wars Miniatures line:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards