Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old April 27th, 2007, 06:44 PM
Flunked Ebay

MKSentinel knows what's in an order marker MKSentinel knows what's in an order marker
A-Kon June 3 in Dallas

Friend asked me if I wanted to go and the driving force is wether or not there will be a HEROSCAPE event...

http://www.a-kon.com/bm/Activities/t...ate-doom.shtml

So far, I don't see one, though Rifts is tempting. Anyone planning anything for this since Dallas is the hotbed of HS activity. I know the Worst Army tourney is scheduled for the 9th.

If there is no event, then I won't be going.

Later,

Adam

Good Traders: Maska, Fallen Templar, Punisher Fan, loborocket, Marduk, Brotharon

324 figures and counting!

Check me out here:
http://www.myspace.com/mksentinel

And FOR EVERYONE'S SAKE, BEFORE YOU POST YOUR BRILLIANT QUESTION,

Self-induced illiteracy should be a crime!!!
Old April 27th, 2007, 06:54 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Moving to events...
Old April 27th, 2007, 09:51 PM
Flunked Ebay

MKSentinel knows what's in an order marker MKSentinel knows what's in an order marker
Sorry...must have missed that section of the boards...Was too focused on searching to make sure I wasn't reposting so Cavalier wouldn't hurt me...

Good Traders: Maska, Fallen Templar, Punisher Fan, loborocket, Marduk, Brotharon

Check me out here:

Old April 28th, 2007, 12:11 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
This con is not attended by many scapers who post here. Aahzmandius is usually at this event and can give you more info about it.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old April 28th, 2007, 07:51 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I demoed a game at this event three years ago. I will not go back. Thousands of prepubescent anime fans is not my cupa.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old April 28th, 2007, 10:36 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
If you want to come to Dallas for an event join the masses that will converge here on June 9th for our Worst Army Tournament. I'm betting we'll have a few from New Mexico too.

Old April 28th, 2007, 11:14 AM
King of Green

DrinkMoreGuinness has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
If you want to come to Dallas for an event join the masses that will converge here on June 9th for our Worst Army Tournament. I'm betting we'll have a few from New Mexico too.
What the HECk is this!!! What exactly is a Worst Army Tournament???

But what a fool believes he sees
No wise man has the power to reason away.
What seems to be
Is always better than nothing.

Old April 28th, 2007, 12:11 PM
Flunked Ebay

I guess that settles it. Wish I could make it out on the 9th...

Adam

Check me out here:

Old April 28th, 2007, 12:25 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkMoreGuinness
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
What the HECk is this!!! What exactly is a Worst Army Tournament???
How can you not know?

http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=7269
Old April 30th, 2007, 03:23 PM
Flunked Ebay

A buddy of mine who is trying to get me to go with him this year said that there were a bunch of Heroscape tables there last year. I had introduced him to the game and he was on the lookout for it (though I don't believe he played while he was there).

Was there something last year at least?

Adam

Check me out here:

Old April 30th, 2007, 03:55 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

The problem with getting most of the DFW crew to a con of any sort (excluding GenCon) is this...

Most of us get together regularly at game stores or homes and play for free. Paying to enter a con that I have no real interest in would be silly. It's just far easier and cheaper to go to a FLGS or a buddies house. If you are in that weekend and want to game just say the word and some of the DFW crew will meet you at spot close to the con.
Old May 15th, 2007, 08:49 AM

aahzmandius is surprisingly tart
As ND said, I regularly attend A-Kon. Been doing it for the last 15 years, counting this year. I work in the KAOS Room this year (Network Computer Gaming), but wouldn't mind playing a round or two of HS if anyone tells me in advance that they're going to be there.

A-Kon is a HUGE con, and since it's not primarily a gaming con, many of the guys here don't enjoy it. Just not enough there for them, and I understand....part of the reason why I volunteer instead of paying for the con. Feel free to let me know in this thread or via PM if you want to play HS at A-Kon.

--Aahz

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events