Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 29th, 2013, 08:44 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Heroes of Ninja Turtle 'Scape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JESUSFREAK View Post
Great Japes! Though we use the hex shaped card, and I've never been a big fan of the rectangle card, yours are so good we might just want to stick em in the books (yes, yes Tornado, when its time )

as for Turtle ingenuity, I think it is great! Nice work playin with my idea balantai!
I know that most play with the hex cards but I play with a 5 year old so we always use these in plastic sleeves and store them in a binder. Thanks for the complements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old May 29th, 2013, 08:50 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

We only use rectangular cards by mathguy. Easier to store and take up less space on a game table.

here Tornado is Tornadros Kreel...
in MIGOL'S TOMB
Old May 29th, 2013, 09:51 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
We only use rectangular cards by mathguy. Easier to store and take up less space on a game table.
His work made me feel less self conscience about not using the HEX cards. I know he wasn't the first but he was the first I saw and I have a few decks from ArtsCow of his work. I made several of the last few releases when I thought he had disappeared but then he popped back up and released his...

Now back to the topic

Quote:
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old May 30th, 2013, 09:57 AM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnyFlame View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
How about:

Turtle Ingenuity
At the start of each round, before rolling for initiative, you may reveal the 'X' Order Maker on this card and do one of the following:
- Move one Ninja figure you control up to 8 spaces.
- Roll 1 unblockable attack die against all Soulborgs within 2 clear sight spaces of Donatello
- Add 6 to your initiative roll.
OK, but a couple questions:
1. I would rather not have the reveal an X stipulation. Can we change it slightly to something like "If at least one Order Marker is on this card . . ."
2. Where is the 8 space movement coming from? If it is a skateboard, do you think people will understand that thematically?

But this is a very good idea with which to work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Burny, why do you not want the reveal X OM mechanic?

Cool card japes.

Nice power Balantai. I think we had that aha moment.
I've never been a fan of that because it makes Order Marker placement boring due to predictability. Furthermore, it limits future use of powers that require it. Lastly, this particular power does not require an "activation," so I don't see the need for it. If we want to make it a once per round power, we just need to say that.

Last edited by BurnyFlame; May 30th, 2013 at 11:20 AM. Reason: spelling
Old May 30th, 2013, 10:07 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

OK.

in MIGOL'S TOMB
Old May 30th, 2013, 11:45 AM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

We can remove the 'X' marker component and just tie it to the beginning of each round.
Old May 30th, 2013, 01:52 PM

JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby!

I like that idea.
Old May 30th, 2013, 03:30 PM
A Man of Taste

I'm good.

If Balanti wants to work up an official wording we can put it up for vote.

Quote:
Old May 30th, 2013, 03:34 PM

JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby!

YAY!
Old May 30th, 2013, 03:39 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

TURTLE INGENUITY
At the start of each round, before rolling for initiative, if there is at least one Order Maker on this card, you may do one of the following:
- Move one Ninja figure you control up to 8 spaces.
- Roll 1 unblockable attack die against all Soulborgs within 2 clear sight spaces of Donatello
- Add 6 to your initiative roll.
Old May 30th, 2013, 04:12 PM

Cool with me.

in MIGOL'S TOMB
Old May 30th, 2013, 04:31 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

I'm not totally sold on the name. Any other thoughts out there?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards