Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 11th, 2011, 06:40 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Molly Hayes

This is the first time I've seen pdf layers, so here's an explanation for those who are caught off guard by this.

Open the pdf in Adobe Acrobat Reader. Along the left side, you should see an icon that looks like 2 sheets of paper. Click that to expand the Layers panel. Then you can toggle by clicking the square next to Markers.

If you don't see the icon, try View > Navigation Panels > Layers.
Old February 11th, 2011, 06:57 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks for the tutorial. I have never heard of layers in a PDF other than the one that are static.
Old February 11th, 2011, 07:01 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Unfortunately, when I save it without the layer, I still get the layer and I don't have the option of removing it on my computer.
Old February 11th, 2011, 07:03 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Both layers are part of the PDF, so you can't remove them. You just toggle to the one you want to see and/or print.
Old February 11th, 2011, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Both layers are part of the PDF, so you can't remove them. You just toggle to the one you want to see and/or print.
That sucks big time for me, because I take dozens of cards to Staples every couple of months and let them print them all out at a very fast and professional pace. If I have to start asking them to do extra work like that, my cost is gonna go up.

Also, I couldn't even toggle the layers on my computer once I had saved them.
Old February 11th, 2011, 09:42 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
That sucks big time for me, because I take dozens of cards to Staples every couple of months and let them print them all out at a very fast and professional pace. If I have to start asking them to do extra work like that, my cost is gonna go up.

Also, I couldn't even toggle the layers on my computer once I had saved them.
As I said in the sanctum thread if we don't want them I will remove the extra layer & do the large markers for just myself.

If you can't turn off the large marker layer then you are probably not using Adobe Acrobat Reader & some 3rd party PDF reader that hasn't caught up to all the features of a PDF yet.

Layered PDFs are used commonly now days & actually most of the quality papercraft sites use them to allow variations of the textures.

Who has the large markers & would you prefer to have large design markers to fit to the first ledge of the markers or are you happy with the little one that you fit in the dome?

I know Bats, Griff, Spidey & myself have them. My preference is the larger size (but I can produce my own at that size ).
Old February 11th, 2011, 09:45 PM
"Special Eyes"

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

I prefer the smaller ones, like in the picture.

Are those the small ones?

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 53 - ARKHAM UNLEASHED
Old February 11th, 2011, 09:47 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm pretty sure that quozl has some of them, so you might see what he thinks. I'm of the mind that if they can fit in the marker, even if it is just the dome, and can be seen fairly easy for what they are, then the bigger ones aren't needed, but since I don't have any, as of yet, my thoughts shouldn't hold to much sway on the matter.
Old February 11th, 2011, 10:15 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Here is a comparison:

The Purple markers use the large design, & the yellow marker uses the standard size design.

Sadly my printer is doing all the blues dark for my cards so the colour isn't as nice as it should be (might be due to using refill ink rather than genuine ). Sorry for only the one spoiler there guys .

Cheers
Old February 11th, 2011, 10:19 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well looking at that, I think it would be fine to just use the normal ones and if there are enough people who want them do a one shot pdf with all the current markers.
Old February 11th, 2011, 10:25 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Ooh, Absorbing Man and his markers, very cool.

Personally speaking, I'm 110% in favor of the larger markers - but, as I don't actually have the big markers (I'll probably pick some up along with bases and glyphs), my opinion is probably secondary on the matter.
Old February 11th, 2011, 10:30 PM
"Special Eyes"

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Seeing them side-by-side now, bigger is better.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 53 - ARKHAM UNLEASHED

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library