Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 5th, 2011, 02:03 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: Molly Hayes - Final Editing Phase

Huh, I've always wondered that, too. That explanation makes as much sense as any I've heard.

EDIT: Of course, then we'd have to change the first "1" in Power Fatigue and the "one" in Invulnerable to their opposites... and number experts know what to do here?

Last edited by johnny139; February 5th, 2011 at 09:58 PM.
Old February 7th, 2011, 03:48 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

So, any thoughts on the number issue, or is it fine as-is?
Old February 7th, 2011, 03:54 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well I always leave grammer issues up to the word smiths and our resident English major, but that's because my grammer has always been poor, which anyone that's seen alot of my posts can tell
Old February 7th, 2011, 04:39 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I believe Scapemage is correct here and that they should be swapped.
The style conventions of Heroscape language have little to do with any rules of English.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 7th, 2011, 06:05 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I believe Scapemage is correct here and that they should be swapped.
The style conventions of Heroscape language have little to do with any rules of English.
So what exactly needs to be changed?

While I'm at it I can try to get a multi-layered PDF with large markers if I can figure out how.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 7th, 2011, 06:08 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The "1" and "one" need to be swapped, I believe. That would be in keeping with how you described the Heroscape wording aesthetic, correct?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 7th, 2011, 06:16 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just a quick note; the link to the mini PDF is a link to the Comic PDF.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old February 7th, 2011, 07:06 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
The "1" and "one" need to be swapped, I believe. That would be in keeping with how you described the Heroscape wording aesthetic, correct?
No. Read again, I suggested that the current wording is fine. Currently, "1" is used in Fatigue and "one" is used in Invul.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Gryphon View Post
Just a quick note; the link to the mini PDF is a link to the Comic PDF.
Thanks. That'll be in my update.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 7th, 2011, 08:26 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Quote:
No. Read again, I suggested that the current wording is fine. Currently, "1" is used in Fatigue and "one" is used in Invul.
In Power Fatigue, it says "if there is at least 1 purple Fatigue Marker," and that should be one (since it's a quantity, like a Wound Marker). In Invulnerable, it says "she instead receives 1 wound," which should also become one for the same reasons.

Or, if either of these is wrong, Power Fatigue is at least inconsistent - it says "1 purple Fatigue Marker" at the start and "one Fatigue Marker" at the bottom.
Old February 8th, 2011, 10:32 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

It should definitely be "one" for Markers. You should update the text in the OP and get this ball rolling, Johnny! This one has lingered far too long in final editing.

Old February 8th, 2011, 03:45 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Looking through references, I'm 99% sure that the numbers are all in the right forms and places in the first post as it is now. So I think that should be our last card update.
Old February 8th, 2011, 03:48 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

Sweet. Nice work here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library