Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old October 22nd, 2012, 10:20 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - October is Fantastic w/ an Extra

Cool wave. A lot of characters I don't know much about, so lots of interesting surprises. I have to admit I am a bit disappointed in the Skrull Infiltrators, they work in a weird way, and I really don't see any position in which I would want to put OMs on them.

Impossible man looks fun, Wizard is awesome.
Old October 22nd, 2012, 11:26 PM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Great release! The only characters I know are Red Ghost and the Apes, and I love their designs. Looking forward to November!
Old October 22nd, 2012, 11:45 PM
You address C3G OMNIPOTENCE - tread carefully!

clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby!

Lots of tricks in this wave. Can't wait to go over things and find out nasty people to pair Awesome Andy with (other than the obvious like Mad Thinker and Puppet Master). Same with Impossible Man, who is a more team oriented Event hero than most.
Old October 23rd, 2012, 12:16 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Some interesting designs in this batch. I'm not overly familiar with any of the characters as I was never that big into the F4.
Old October 23rd, 2012, 12:22 AM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Some interesting designs in this batch. I'm not overly familiar with any of the characters as I was never that big into the F4.
Yep, same here. Some fun figures though, and Red Ghost and his monkeys are deadly!

Ironically, the first comic book I ever read was a Fantastic Four comic. I had no idea what it was or who they were, and it was in the middle of a story arc (I think that had to do with Moloids, since there were little creatures running around). Wasn't a good introduction to comics.
Old October 23rd, 2012, 01:19 AM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Power Pack, Super Apes, a new Event Hero, a cool new way to play the Androids, Trapster and Wizard look really fun too, gonna be fun can't wait to try them out. I feel spoiled by all this goodness.

C3G team building links.
Old October 23rd, 2012, 01:52 AM
Girl (Super)Power!

Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby!

Awesome Andy! Impossible Man!!!!
Super cool!!!!!

now to get their mini's!!!

Old October 23rd, 2012, 02:40 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Cool wave. A lot of characters I don't know much about, so lots of interesting surprises. I have to admit I am a bit disappointed in the Skrull Infiltrators, they work in a weird way, and I really don't see any position in which I would want to put OMs on them.

Impossible man looks fun, Wizard is awesome.
Infiltrators aren't really meant for tons of OMs. They're the ultimate "I have points left over and I need a filler" unit. If they distract your enemy for one turn and take a shot a more expensive unit would have otherwise, or if they're still alive to do clean up in end game, they've accomplished their purpose.

Btw, perceptive folks will see how Tickle-heavy this wave is! This one was definitely his baby.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 23rd, 2012, 08:10 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

^ I just feel like the infiltrators should have a more important roll in a battle than as cannon fodder.

Mad thinker is awesome though. Finally a unit to close up the gap in the Android team. I like impossible man, which is odd, I normally don't like Events, but he plays more like a Unique Hero than any of the other Events so far.

So.... Extra Side...

Go C3G!
Old October 23rd, 2012, 10:50 AM
Titleless

Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death!

Fun looking wave guys. Don't know the characters too well but it will be fun to read up on them.

As a side note the new Ironman III trailer is up. Mandarin baby!

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/marvel/ironman3/

My Custom Terrain Thread: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...read.php?t=448
My tribute site to TFT/Melee & Wizards: http://www.meleewizards.com/
Old October 23rd, 2012, 11:40 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Awesome wave! Can't wait to try them.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old October 23rd, 2012, 12:12 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Loving the release guys. I expect to use the Infiltrator as filler a lot.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project