Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old January 25th, 2014, 11:20 AM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3G Books of Index

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Hey REJ, Mystique (II) still needs added to the OP and stuff.
Added!

C3G team building links.
Old January 26th, 2014, 01:55 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I feel that the Glyphs should be done more like the Maps, here's what it would look like:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Eyed Jedi View Post
C3G BOOKS OF GLYPHS
Spoiler Alert!

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old January 26th, 2014, 03:18 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like it although we should have a section for temporary glyphs too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 26th, 2014, 04:29 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

I've been meaning to suggest something like this, looks great ZJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Well, there are temporary glyphs in both Equipment and normal Glyphs, so what if permanent and temporary were just color coded or something like the units are with DC/Marvel/Indy?

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old January 26th, 2014, 10:33 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
I've been meaning to suggest something like this, looks great ZJ.

Quote:
Well, there are temporary glyphs in both Equipment and normal Glyphs, so what if permanent and temporary were just color coded or something like the units are with DC/Marvel/Indy?
Actually, no. There are 3 kinds of glyphs: permanent, temporary, and equipment. There are no permanent equipment glyphs or temporary equipment glyphs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 26th, 2014, 10:37 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Good suggestion ZJ! I think either way would look better than the way it is, and be more accessible.

Not many Temp glyphs at the moment, so it's spoiler box will look empty compared to the other two, but I'm sure that will change eventually.

I'd be in favor of the spoiler boxes myself. Whichever way we decide I can have it updated in jiff, especially since ZJ has done most of the work.

C3G team building links.
Old January 27th, 2014, 11:31 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Actually, no. There are 3 kinds of glyphs: permanent, temporary, and equipment. There are no permanent equipment glyphs or temporary equipment glyphs.
Sure, technically there isn't more than one type of equipment glyph by name, but there are equipment glyphs that you can keep using (Cosmic Cube, Makluan Rings, Shrinking Ray Gun) and equipment glyphs you can only use once (First Aid Kit, Smoke Pellets). If you're going to bother making a separate spoiler just for Lazarus Pit and Reinforcements, I don't see the point in not dividing up the temporary glyphs, as a player I'd find that more useful.

But whatever, it's not a big deal either way.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old January 27th, 2014, 11:34 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If we want the Temporary glyphs in a different spoiler, than here you go:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Eyed Jedi View Post
C3G BOOKS OF GLYPHS
Spoiler Alert!
By the way, it wasn't a problem to write it up.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old February 5th, 2014, 10:18 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

6 February 2014 - Piledriver - Removed double 'l' from identity surname.
Old February 5th, 2014, 10:34 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

6 February 2014 - Puppet Master - Powers tweaked for better balance.
Old February 8th, 2014, 09:16 AM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Update the C3G Book of Glyphs list, as per ZJ's suggestion.

C3G team building links.
Old April 9th, 2014, 06:50 PM
Not Citrus

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Something's gone screwball in the Books of Figure Units in Order of Point Value - Heimdall (390 Points) comes in before C3G Hulk (380 Points).

My Family's Classic Customs
- Suicidium Scourge
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project