Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old September 21st, 2009, 10:15 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Anyone else seen anything on this? Comes out on DS next Tuesday and it looks like a great addition to the series that should fill in a lot of the mystery still surrounding Organization XIII as well as introducing a 14th member. I believe you play as Roxas. I am SUPER stoked for this installment and can't wait to pick up my copy next week!

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old September 21st, 2009, 10:16 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

I believe that you can play as any member of the Organization that you want, and they each have their own limits. I've seen some videos on it.

-scorp

scorpiusx presents...The Orphanage....
Old September 21st, 2009, 10:18 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiusx View Post
I believe that you can play as any member of the Organization that you want, and they each have their own limits. I've seen some videos on it.

-scorp
Hmmm. I haven't followed it a whole ton as I wanted to avoid some spoilers. According to Gamestop's website you can play any member when you play in the online 4-player, but I don't know about the rest of the game...

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old September 22nd, 2009, 06:09 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm probably going to get it when it comes out.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old October 20th, 2009, 10:13 PM

Hal0fan117 is surprisingly tart

Beat the game. It was epic. Anyone who likes Kingdom Hearts or DS will love this game, ending made me cry, I can't wait to finish it again this weekend on Proud mode ^_^

This was a triumph, I'm making a note here HUGE SUCCESS!

2013, Still alive.
Old October 28th, 2009, 04:51 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have heard good things about this game, but am unfamiliar with the storyline.

Should I get it anyway?
Old October 28th, 2009, 05:12 PM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker

Ive almost finished this game. The story is amazing. It fills a lot of holes. The mission mode is fantastic, even though I havent played it in multiplayer yet. 10/10 for it. I can recommend it enough.
Old October 28th, 2009, 05:15 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
Ive almost finished this game. The story is amazing. It fills a lot of holes. The mission mode is fantastic, even though I havent played it in multiplayer yet. 10/10 for it. I can recommend it enough.
What about for people that are uninitiated witht he series?
Old October 28th, 2009, 05:32 PM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker

Its still a good rpg. It helps a little to know the story, but its not necessary.
Old October 28th, 2009, 05:43 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Here's the basic plot (from what I've read/heard - I haven't played it yet). It does answer some questions.

Spoiler Alert!

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games