Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old February 19th, 2009, 11:22 AM

zoltar Woo who?
Characters?!

Ok,i've bought like 2-3 marvel sets,and done some carving and repaints.
I usually use miniature market to buy my characters,but i am at a loss for a few...

Here are the characters that i cannot seem to find matches for...help!?

characters i need

a-bomb
dusk
the russian
jackie estacado

I have also looked at my local hobby stores like...sci fi city,and hobbytown usa...no luck.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am terrible at explaining,forgive me.
Old February 19th, 2009, 11:31 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Characters?!

Well, I don't know who A-Bomb or Jackie Estacado are, but as far as I know Dusk was never made into a Heroclix mini. The same goes for the Russian, if you mean the character from Garth Ennis' Marvel Knights Punisher series. Both of those could probably be easily customized using exisitng miniatures, though.
Old February 19th, 2009, 01:35 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

For A-Bomb, I use a repainted Abomination. Not exact, but close.
Old February 20th, 2009, 11:48 AM

zoltar Woo who?

Hmmm the abomination repaint sounds good,maybe shave a bit off the face with a exacto knife?Then re-paint...

dusk
the russian
jackie estacado

I am looking into some horrorclix and d&d minis to cut and repaint...nothing close thus far though.

I have a thanos that i am carving and re-painting to become darkseid.I also have a white martian heroclix that i can't seem to customize.I do NOT want to use it as white martian,so i have to come up with something else.

I am terrible at explaining,forgive me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations