Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old December 20th, 2007, 08:15 PM
has been BANNED

The Super Atheist is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Am I the only one who longs to play a giant game?

Am I? Like an 8 player, 1000 point each slaughter? There wouldn't be teams, but alliances could be formed.

I know it would take forever, but you could always play in bursts over a few days or so.

I would LOVE to play a giant game like this, but probably never will be able to.
Old December 20th, 2007, 08:18 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
Yeah, I like LOTR too.
Old December 20th, 2007, 08:23 PM

Dread Pirate Fooflesnort knows what's in an order marker Dread Pirate Fooflesnort knows what's in an order marker
I would love to play one of these, but the only people I usualy get to play with would get bored if we had to play for so long.

GENERATION 26:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Old December 20th, 2007, 08:49 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Played a 1700 each, four player, two team game yesterday. Took about six or seven hours, but it was killer fun. Came down to a couple of tough super custom figs I made (Killer Croc/Deathstroke) versus Warden 816 and Isamu. Surprisingly, I pulled out the victory with Warden 816. Gotta love the Eviseraxe.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 20th, 2007, 08:51 PM

Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I actually played a very large game a while back. It was only two people though. We played Jandar and Ullar on one team vs the rest on the other. We used all of our figures. It took a long time, even though it was pre-wave 6. Large games like that can be discouraging though because if one team starts to win by any margin, the other really doesn't want to play anymore.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old December 20th, 2007, 09:27 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Am I the only one who longs to play a giant game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Super Atheist
Am I? Like an 8 player, 1000 point each slaughter? There wouldn't be teams, but alliances could be formed.

I know it would take forever, but you could always play in bursts over a few days or so.

I would LOVE to play a giant game like this, but probably never will be able to.

shame you dont know 7 other people
Old December 20th, 2007, 10:26 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Most of my games are 1v1v1v1 1000-1500 pt. battles. They usually last anywhere from 4-6 hours depending.

Lately though, I've been playing 1v1 500 pt. games.

I'm glad I at least know 4 people!
Old December 20th, 2007, 10:36 PM

Gdawg4 Woo who?
I have played a few six player games and a whole bunch of four player and they are a total blast. We usually have 1000-1500 point armys.
After that I never want to play a game under 1000 points.
Old December 20th, 2007, 11:38 PM

JediGamer has disabled reputation
I would love to play in such a battle. But odds are I'll never see such a battle.
Old December 20th, 2007, 11:54 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun
I've played 4-player 1500 matches, and they are killer fun. When we played our first one, it was shortly after we first got into Heroscape, so we had to use every figure we owned as proxies for common squads. I've also played 1v1 2000 point games, which are crazy if you have Marvel figs leading the charge. Mixing Marvel in with your other figs is a good way to get your points worth without getting "Knights x5" or something.
Old December 21st, 2007, 12:34 AM

Temprit is surprisingly tart
I do enjoy playing large games.

The largest I've played was 12 players and 800 points each. It probably lasted around 9 hours to completely finish.

"Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."
Old December 21st, 2007, 12:44 AM

Pallindromemaster has disabled reputation
I played one game with three players each with 1700 points. We only have on MS, so we played that you got reinforcements every few rounds in your start zone. It took something like three hours to play (one player had to leave partway through...) but was pretty awesome anyway. Additionally, since the starting points were so high, all of my figures except for Thorgrim got used, even Taelord, Dünd, Brunak, and other underappreciated guys. There were many funs...

"Genius and Madness are Seperated Only by Degrees of Success" - Sidar Jabari

Pallindromemaster's Customs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion