Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 1st, 2019, 02:41 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Official Site Question Dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b View Post
How would one go about changing their username?
It's super-rare for us to change a username, as it can be confusing for the other users. But you can always make the request, and we'll consider it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Even then, you might just need to create a different account and have them transfer everything over.
Nah, don't do that. It's against the forum rules to have two accounts for the same user.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online