Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old November 7th, 2018, 01:34 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Yeah, any site concerns are a distant second in my mind.

customs/maps/c3v/sov

how to:
make a card/post your maps

google sheets:
ohs link generator/attack outcomes

CVN~ "I highly recommend C3V customs!"
Old November 7th, 2018, 01:37 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quick question: How do I tag users in posts?
Old November 7th, 2018, 01:39 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Just put @ before their username.

customs/maps/c3v/sov

how to:

google sheets:

Old November 7th, 2018, 01:43 PM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

@Qualizium

I made Madripoor Marina for Tabletop Sim- any idea how I upload it to workshop for other people to use?
Old November 7th, 2018, 01:58 PM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
@Qualizium

I made Madripoor Marina for Tabletop Sim- any idea how I upload it to workshop for other people to use?
It's been a while since I did an upload, but basically there should be a button along the top of the main in-game interface labeled "workshop upload" (or something along those lines). Make sure your table with the map is loaded and is set up as you want it to be when people load it up (e.g I like to include dice and order markers on the side) and when you press the button it'll pop up a window where you can put a name for the workshop entry, and other information that may or may not be relevant. It's pretty self explanatory honestly, give it a go and if you run into any issues I'll hopefully be able to help you with the specifics.

One quirk of note: After uploading, you'll have to go to your new workshop entry in the Steam overlay/browser and change the visibility of the entry to public, or other users won't be able to see it.
Old November 7th, 2018, 03:58 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I believe I have his email address so I'll try that route first. I also agree that going detective to track him down is a bit much. I'm mainly just wanting to make sure he's ok. He dropped off out of nowhere.

Agreed, I thought he's at least make a good bye post if he was leaving the site for some reason. I know it sounds macabre, but I've had the thought before about my having a sudden and unexpected demise. Not sure if my daughter would eventually pop up to let everyone know what happened to me here or not. I know she'd have a bunch of Heroscape stuff to sell so maybe. Just hope Soundwarp is okay more than anything.
Old November 7th, 2018, 06:41 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
I believe I have his email address so I'll try that route first. I also agree that going detective to track him down is a bit much. I'm mainly just wanting to make sure he's ok. He dropped off out of nowhere.

Agreed, I thought he's at least make a good bye post if he was leaving the site for some reason. I know it sounds macabre, but I've had the thought before about my having a sudden and unexpected demise. Not sure if my daughter would eventually pop up to let everyone know what happened to me here or not. I know she'd have a bunch of Heroscape stuff to sell so maybe. Just hope Soundwarp is okay more than anything.
strangely enough I've had the same thoughts. Though I think my son would log on eventually and let you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old November 7th, 2018, 06:47 PM
This is merely a joke.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:

strangely enough I've had the same thoughts. Though I think my son would log on eventually and let you know.
I wouldn't be surprised if everybody involved in some sort of project on this site has had those thoughts. I certainly have.

Old timers will remember that 8 years ago a fairly prominent member, Ugly-Caco, passed away in an accident. His girlfriend posted, or nobody probably would have known.

customs/maps/c3v/sov

how to:

google sheets:

Old November 7th, 2018, 06:51 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Interestingly

I'm Facebook friends with so many scapers, news would spread fast enough. I actually wasn't that worried about scapers finding out when I was in my dark place.

~Dysole, sharing the sentiment that everything is hopefully okay with soundwarp
Old November 7th, 2018, 07:22 PM

I'd invite y'all to add me on Facebook but I post so much stuff that people frequently find I become 80% of their news feed
Old November 7th, 2018, 07:25 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I voted!

Firefly is the greatest show of all time in case anyone was wondering.
I voted too. But Game of Thrones is better than Firefly (which also makes my top ten).

Quote:
Can't vote, not American
Bummer! Not that we're doing a particularly good job of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Been avoiding this thread like the plague while I watch Daredevil season 3, and I finally finished. Wow! What a riot. This show has really supplanted itself as my #4 show of all time and I don't think it's going anywhere.

Can you guess the other 3? Hint: They're not Marvel shows.
Game Of Thrones, Lost, Star Trek: TNG

There's no particular reasoning for those I'm just trying to cover enough bases to get one right
That is some fair coverage. Game of Thrones is #2.
It's my number one, but now I really want to know what your number one is!

Quote:
Great minds think alike.
And your two do as well.

Quote:
quozl: "Less aggressive, more sock."
One of my favorite posts.
Classic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
While I also like Firefly, I think we would've been collectively disappointed by season 2.

~Dysole, who's talked about this extensively with some friends
I totally agree with this. Firefly was my first binge, back when Hulu was fully free. I remember getting to the end and thinking, yeah, I'd like more, but that was good what they had. And Serenity was an appropriate cherry on top.

I had a similar feeling about Arrested Development, and the eventual continuation of that show validated me, I think.

Quote:
That would be good to do. I'm mildly concerned about him as well (but hoping for the best).

Quote:
I'm not sure what would happen with me! Probably Spidey would eventually call my cell phone (or one of the rest of you) and someone other than me would answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Old timers will remember that 8 years ago a fairly prominent member, Ugly-Caco, passed away in an accident. His girlfriend posted, or nobody probably would have known.
Oh man! I remember Ugly-Caco. I did not realize (or did not remember) that happened. Bummer.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 7th, 2018, 07:43 PM
Not Citrus

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I also agree breaking the stigma around mental health is important. People shouldn’t be defined by their mental health, just like a person with a physical ailment shouldn’t be defined by that.

LO, I’ll echo what the others said; this was a mature move on your part. I know how easy it is to deflect responsibility for your actions when struggling with mental health. You haven’t and I think that says something about you.
Thank you all, guys. I really appreciate it.

Yeah... I'm also getting a little worried about Soundwarp. I really hope he's okay.
Quote:
Quote:
I voted!

Firefly is the greatest show of all time in case anyone was wondering.
I voted too. But Game of Thrones is better than Firefly (which also makes my top ten).
Not seen either of those, but I'll vote Babylon 5.
Quote:

Quote:
Can't vote, not American
Bummer! Not that we're doing a particularly good job of it.
We aren't doing tonnes better, to be honest. (A little bit, but not well by any means....)

My Family's Classic Customs
- Suicidium Scourge
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project