Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender
AotP Blender A place to discuss AotP customs and ways to integrate Heroscape with AotP.

Old August 26th, 2015, 05:35 PM

designer is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Lightbulb Custom Spells - HELP me

Hi Fellows!

Please help and write that kind of Spell cards do you need!!

And I will try to create them!!!

I will be on vacation for whole few weeks. So, I have a plan to create a lot of new Spell Cards (because deck building is Cool!!!)

I have spend about 3 weeks investigating AotP and MTG cards stats.
Old August 26th, 2015, 10:19 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Custom Spells - HELP me

Vilnius, huh? That's cool. I bet we don't have many members from Lithuania.

Did you join the board due to your interest in AotP?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 27th, 2015, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Vilnius, huh? That's cool. I bet we don't have many members from Lithuania.

Did you join the board due to your interest in AotP?
I have Scape and most of his terrain expansion so long.
But now, I'm really exited when AotP appears
I love miniatures and card games, I waited this combination for my last 6 year.
Old August 27th, 2015, 03:10 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I will try.

I need a Spell called: Lord of the Flies.

The premise is the caster is able to summon up a large swarm of flies. If it does damage it should be minimal. Perhaps it can work as a distraction.

It is for a character called Nemesis.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 27th, 2015, 07:49 PM

What kind of Trap card we can add into AofP?

Red Hidden Enchantment
(Trap fire) Place face down. In Range:6 place 4x counters on empty spaces. When enemy Figure moves on space with counter OR ADJACENT, flip this card other (if not jet) it gets 1dmg / roll 3 dice.

Black Hidden Enchantment
(Poison Trap) Place face down. In Range:6 place 4x counters on empty spaces. When enemy Figure moves on space with counter, flip this card other (if not jet) place that counter on his Army Card. At start of turn roll dice for each PoisonClound counter on Army cards (swords = dmg)

Green Hidden Enchantment
(Trap Root) Place face down. In Range:6 place 4x counters on empty spaces. When enemy Figure moves on space with counter, flip this card other. Place the Figure sidewyas on the curent scape it end his movement and skips his next turn.

White Hidden Enchantment
(Bless Trap) Place face down. In Range:6 place 4x counters on empty spaces. When enemy Figure moves on space with counter OR ADJACENT, flip this card other. Whenever any Figure moves on BlessCounters counters place that counter on his Army Card. Army Card has - 1 Attack minimum of 1.

Blue Hidden Enchantment
(Trap teleport) Place face down. Range:6 place 4x counters on empty spaces. When enemy Figure moves on space with counter, flip this card other. Place active Figure on empty space in Range6. Active Squad/figure end his movement. Remove rest of counters and this card at the end of turn.

Any more ideas?
Old August 27th, 2015, 07:56 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I like your Trap mechanic with counters/markers. I was working on something like that for a land mine mechanic/power.

I think I understand now. You want to convert Magic cards into AotP Spell cards.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 27th, 2015, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I think I understand now. You want to convert Magic cards into AotP Spell cards.
Yes and no.

You may write just an idea of that you think this game/your Planeswalker/squad is missing now e.g.
"I want that Gideon get more HP and more movement power" - may be Enchantment get Flying or Ignore one damage once per turn.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender