Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old August 22nd, 2013, 09:35 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Online 'Scape Season 9 - ROUND 1 POSTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktheant View Post
Sorry if this is a dumb question, I'm new to online heroscape. I'm trying to watch Heroscaper Guy and Vegie's game, however all I'm seeing is infectedsloth and capsocrates' finished game. I can see vegie and heroscaper guy's chat though.
You need to go into Caps and sloth'a game and logout of it. Then you can view the other game. Remember to always logout of a game after viewing it. The logout is in the upper corner of the box with the chat, dice tools, and om managers.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old August 22nd, 2013, 09:38 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktheant View Post
Sorry if this is a dumb question, I'm new to online heroscape. I'm trying to watch Heroscaper Guy and Vegie's game, however all I'm seeing is infectedsloth and capsocrates' finished game. I can see vegie and heroscaper guy's chat though.
You need to go into Caps and sloth'a game and logout of it. Then you can view the other game. Remember to always logout of a game after viewing it. The logout is in the upper corner of the box with the chat, dice tools, and om managers.
Thanks!

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.
Old August 22nd, 2013, 10:20 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death!

I just finished up my game with Heroscaper Guy. I've noticed that the Wolves usually hit hard early then fade, but this game was the opposite. I got down big at the start of the game, with Mok and the Dwarves absolutely ripping me apart. Then, I got an initiative switch and poured 6 wounds on Mok between two turns, HSer lost an OM, and lost another on the Dwarves to end the round. I got lucky the next round and killed Mogrimm in one turn and then finished off Marcu. It was a fun and well-played game by HSer Guy.
Old August 22nd, 2013, 10:21 PM

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well Vegie won with me making some OM failures at key points. He had five Deathreavers, Isamu, 3x Greyspears, a Swiftfang, and a Quickblade left. Good game and best of luck to you in the tournament.

"I am definitely a mad man with a box."

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."

Last edited by Heroscaper Guy; August 22nd, 2013 at 10:21 PM. Reason: ninja'd!
Old August 23rd, 2013, 12:46 AM

Garenex knows what's in an order marker Garenex knows what's in an order marker Garenex knows what's in an order marker

TheSparkleinyourwater and my game will occur tomorrow morning at 11 (central time). It's going to be Braxas/Greenscales against Kato and peasants.

100% Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!
Old August 23rd, 2013, 03:00 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garenex View Post
TheSparkleinyourwater and my game will occur tomorrow morning at 11 (central time). It's going to be Braxas/Greenscales against Kato and peasants.
The TheSparkleInYourWater v. Garenex pool of armies is:
* MacDirk Warriors x3, Alastair MacDirk, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Tagawa Samurai
* Kato Katsuro, Ashigaru Harquebus x3, Ashigaru Yari x3
* Braxas, Greenscale Warriors x3, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marcu Esenwein, Isamu
* Parmenio, Valguard, Sacred Band x4, Syvarris
We just finished, it was a fun game. I was left with a full life Kato, 2 Spears, and 5 Harqs. But it was a lot closer than that until the latter part of the game, after Braxas went down I only lost around 2 more figures against 8-9 Greenscales, full life Raelin, Marcu and Isamu.

I was almost in big trouble after I messed up at the end of round 2 choosing to WTF instead of falling back to high ground and realized it right after my 2nd or 3rd shot.

Thanks for the game Garenex, maybe next time we'll be able to google hangout. Sorry if you noticed some awkward pauses in my moves, I was struggling against getting the app moved around and keeping track of my figs (they were still kind of hard to differentiate even with my riflemen pointing left and spearmen pointing right).

Last edited by TheSparkleInYourWater; August 23rd, 2013 at 03:13 PM.
Old August 23rd, 2013, 04:07 PM
Online HS Season 11, 13 & 14 Champion

kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death!

The kevindola v. jcustar07 pool of armies is:
* Zelrig, Microcorp Troopers x3, Greenscale Warriors, Isamu
* Krav Maga Agents, Agent Skahen, Omnicron Snipers, Marrden Hounds x2

Jcustar07 and I played earlier this morning. He deferred to me and I took Zelrig/Micros and he responded with Hounds/Agents/Omnis.

jcustar won initiative and led with all hounds, but thanks to a Pack movement roll of 1 on his second turn I was still able to get off a Z bomb to his (inadvisably) packed start zone on Turn 2. The Z bomb targeted 6 figures, killing 2 snipers, a hound, and a Krav. The hounds learned how to move swiftly again and threatened to encroach into my base from the north, where a Microcorp Trooper didn’t have his antibiotic shot this season and died to the plague. Zelrig was able to stop that approach short though with another Z shot.

Round 2 saw some more hounds go down as well as the Greenscale support. The Microcorp troopers started setting up while engaging the hounds to keep them out of the startzone. Skahen came out at then end of Round 2 picking off a Trooper but not being able to hit Zelrig. I believe all but 2 hounds were dead at the end of round 2.

Round 3 saw the hounds last hurrah, but they only manage 1 more Trooper death. They fall and Skahen starts in, but misses a couple of times on the Troopers backed by jungle. My 2nd turn I decide to fly Zelrig to low ground to kill the 2nd Krav still in his base. This proves almost disastrous as Skahen retaliates with 5 wounds via 2 heightened attacks. I get last turn and Zelrig hits Skahen for 1 wound to end the round. (if I hadn’t killed the Krav with my 4v3, I was planning on disengaging to get to Skahen, but with 5 wounds on Zelrig, I wouldn’t have been able to, so that was a big moment)

Round 4 I get the initiative switch and Zelrig finishes off Skahen. This left 1 Krav, 1 Sniper vs. 9 Troopers, Zelrig (1), and Isamu (that would be my final survivors). The rest of the game was just cleanup with help from Wannok.

Thanks for the game jcustar. If Skahen had won the round 4 initiative and finished off Zelrig, I would have been sweating the endgame, having to find a way to take down Skahen with my Troopers. Below are the final stats. I think they were fairly indicative of the way things went. I did get big attacks against Skahen/Krav with Zelrig (3/4, 2/4, and 3/4) and those were crucial moments , but the Troopers had a hard go of it trying to take down the Hounds, but that was mititgated by me getting to roll twice the attack dice that jcustar did.

kevindola
Attack rolls: 33 out of 77 (42.86%)
Defense rolls: 12 out of 34 (35.29%)
Total dice rolled: 111
Time used: 0h, 22m, 14s

jcustar07
Attack rolls: 22 out of 38 (57.89%)
Defense rolls: 35 out of 103 (33.98%)
Total dice rolled: 141
Time used: 0h, 28m, 55s
Old August 24th, 2013, 01:18 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Just finished a fun game with Skylord. His Elementals did well in the beginning, but a big initiative switch allowed my Havechs to blast Kurrok and make Skylord lose a round's worth of OMs while I cleaned up his Elementals. I lost 7 Havechs, 3 to Plasma Surge.

Old August 24th, 2013, 01:36 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death!

Any chance we can get that fancy box with recently edited games from last season back? It makes it easy to check out who's playing.
Old August 24th, 2013, 01:40 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

So, I'm not entirely sure where I'm supposed to do this, but I'm available tomorrow all day if anyone wants to play...

My customs HERE. <-----
"I have not failed, I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work" -Edison
Old August 24th, 2013, 01:44 PM

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWookiee View Post
So, I'm not entirely sure where I'm supposed to do this, but I'm available tomorrow all day if anyone wants to play...
You are matched up against Capsocrates, send him a Pm saying details of when you can play and what not. The match-up details are on page 10 I believe.

"I am definitely a mad man with a box."

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
Old August 24th, 2013, 01:45 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWookiee View Post
You are matched up against Capsocrates, send him a Pm saying details of when you can play and what not. The match-up details are on page 10 I believe.
And in the OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Any chance we can get that fancy box with recently edited games from last season back? It makes it easy to check out who's playing.
Soon, yes.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events