Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old December 23rd, 2010, 06:46 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker
Re: MrWookiee's Marvel Customs (Now with X-Men and Spider-ma

I tested my Horseman against Colossus, the Prof, Wolverine, Nightcrawler, and Cyclops. Each Horseman is worth their points. War died due to 3 attacks of 5 on War's modified 6 defense. They are quite worth their points.

My customs HERE. <-----
"I have not failed, I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work" -Edison
Old November 3rd, 2012, 02:55 AM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: MrWookiee's Marvel Customs (Now with X-Men and Spider-ma

Three things of note at the moment. Apocalypse really does not need teleport if you limit its use to 4 spaces. He has flying as well as a move of 6. Basically the only use it would ever get would be to move out of engagement passing swipe free; or to move through enemy units. I would consider either dropping that ability all together or modifying its distance limitation to a number equal to or greater than his normal move. 10 spaces is the standard.

On Archangel you left the copied name Atlaga in the ability text under DEATH STRIKE.

Under Hulks TENDRIL SPECIAL ATTACK you have "If you roll a 15 or higher, the thrown figure receives 1 wounds" This should be singular not plural.

ďHave you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "

Last edited by ibechief; November 3rd, 2012 at 03:03 AM.
Old August 19th, 2013, 10:05 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker
Re: MrWookiee's Marvel Customs NEW CARD AUGUST 2013

UPDATE! New Anti-Venom card, hopefully I can continue making customs.

My customs HERE. <-----
"I have not failed, I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work" -Edison

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations