Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old August 14th, 2011, 01:38 AM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker
Re: MrWookiee's customs (NEW UPDATE 8/13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Blazing hammer sounds cool, seems like a good use for the Marvel wound markers.

One shield defence makes sure that he won't be taking very many owunds, which is quite useful

EDIT: Looking back at some of the older ones, am I understanding it right that the Rock Elementals essentially need to move in a train?
Yes, this seems quite accurate.

My customs HERE. <-----
"I have not failed, I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work" -Edison
Old August 15th, 2011, 09:02 PM

NilfheimPwns is surprisingly tart

what figures did you use for the ampire spawns?

Old August 15th, 2011, 09:15 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Something I noticed: For your Human Cyprien, you put in the power: Eternal Seperation. It is actually unneeded. The SotM rulebook states you cannot have have 2 unique heroes with the same name in your army(thus you cannot have Drake 1 and Drake 2). The same principal applies to Cyprien 1 and your custom. The figure looks cool by the way

For Sorek: Can you disable the disengagement strike if you start on land and then move to water?

--Plus, you technically take the disegagment attack as you leave the engagement, not the end of your movement.

For Arcos's Greater Flying power it seems to be the exact same thing as flying. Was this intended as a name change?

I'll try to dig into these some more MrWookie, I like some of these things

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 15th, 2011, 09:44 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

Ah I see.

Sobek: Yes you take it as you leave, but his power allows you to wait until he has finished his movement.

Arcos: It allows you to move over a figure you are engaged to. Ex: If you are engaged to 2 figures and you have to leave one enagement to get height, you can move through one figure without taking a leaving engagement attack.

My customs HERE. <-----
Old August 16th, 2011, 09:26 PM

TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker

dude, that su bak na repaint is awesome!

My Satirical Strategy Review (dedz to Bothi, stay tuned for more!)

~TheCheez
Old August 16th, 2011, 10:05 PM

Thanks. Unfortunately, when he dried, he lost the cool reddish "glow" in his bones.

My customs HERE. <-----
Old August 17th, 2011, 10:54 PM

4 new customs for you guys!

My customs HERE. <-----
Old August 17th, 2011, 11:43 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation
Re: MrWookiee's customs (NEW UPDATE 8/17)

Great customs. I think that Crond is my favorite from this group.

I like the Armored Skin power; subtle but certainly useful. Should his wings be hit zones?
Old August 18th, 2011, 01:45 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

You have some great ideas here, MrWookie.
I am with OH as far as Crond's Armored Skin power, I really like it.

A few things you might want to consider for some of them.

Slade's Word of Power enables him to attack 90 spaces with at least an attack of 10 (). Since it isn't a special attack, whether you mean for it or not, Slade will get a boost from height and any glyphs or auras that he is within range of. So, basically, he could very easily (and most likely would) completely decimate an army of multiple squads in one turn.

For Xeq, I would recommend modeling the language after the Anubian Wolves' Unleashed Fury ability.

Also, consider that as written, he has a 25% chance of tossing at least 11 attack dice against medium figs and a 20% chance of tossing at least 11 attack dice at large and huge figs- that is a whole lot of power. Again, since it isn't a special attack, he will benefit from height, glyphs, and auras when he rolls those already massive amounts of dice.

Again, I really like the concepts you have here. They just seem overly powerful as is.

Oh, yeah, I own the figure used for crond and although I don't have him in front of me, he is much bigger than a medium fig. He is probably along the lines of a Large 7. I'll have to check to make sure though.
Old August 18th, 2011, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
You have some great ideas here, MrWookie.
I am with OH as far as Crond's Armored Skin power, I really like it.

A few things you might want to consider for some of them.

Slade's Word of Power enables him to attack 90 spaces with at least an attack of 10 (). Since it isn't a special attack, whether you mean for it or not, Slade will get a boost from height and any glyphs or auras that he is within range of. So, basically, he could very easily (and most likely would) completely decimate an army of multiple squads in one turn.

For Xeq, I would recommend modeling the language after the Anubian Wolves' Unleashed Fury ability.

Also, consider that as written, he has a 25% chance of tossing at least 11 attack dice against medium figs and a 20% chance of tossing at least 11 attack dice at large and huge figs- that is a whole lot of power. Again, since it isn't a special attack, he will benefit from height, glyphs, and auras when he rolls those already massive amounts of dice.

Again, I really like the concepts you have here. They just seem overly powerful as is.

Oh, yeah, I own the figure used for crond and although I don't have him in front of me, he is much bigger than a medium fig. He is probably along the lines of a Large 7. I'll have to check to make sure though.
11 attack? The most he gets is 8... Oh maybe it's the wording. It's not adding to HIS attack, it's adding to an attack of 0. I should probably change it to a Special Attack, or make sure he doesn't get height with it.

For Slade, thanks for pointing out the range. 11 attack in 90 spaces will up his point cost to about 450. Should probably change it to this:
Quote:
Word of Power
Roll the 20-sided die for each figure within 3 spaces of Slade. If you roll a 16-18, inflict one wound on the figure. If you roll a 20, destroy the figure. Slade may only use this special power once per game.
Thoughts?

Thanks for the compliments and I look forward to hearing more feedback from you guys.

hippo: I'm not sure about that, but I felt that, unlike the other Kyrie, his Wings block him too much, and therefore should be considered hit zones.

My customs HERE. <-----
Old August 18th, 2011, 04:30 PM

Updated Xeq:

New custom:

He fits perfectly with
Cyprien 150
Sonya 195
PKs x2 335
Aasamar 500

My customs HERE. <-----

Last edited by MrWookiee; August 18th, 2011 at 05:15 PM.
Old July 5th, 2012, 09:24 PM

Here goes the first custom in several months. Hope you like it!

My customs HERE. <-----

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards