Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old November 28th, 2011, 05:04 PM

samuelfrost4 knows what's in an order marker samuelfrost4 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Heroscape's Very First ONLINE Tournament!

Not to be rude but... Boromir and I came up with Heroskype. :/ (The name was me. )

Get an Avatar just like mine here!
- SamuelFrost4's customs here!
Old November 28th, 2011, 05:18 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuelfrost4 View Post
Not to be rude but... Boromir and I came up with Heroskype. :/ (The name was me. )
What are you talking about. I created Heroskype years ago and tested it with Bats.
Old November 28th, 2011, 05:30 PM

bamoguy knows what's in an order marker bamoguy knows what's in an order marker bamoguy knows what's in an order marker

All added! And those who did not specify how they, can play please let me know?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
What are you talking about. I created Heroskype years ago and tested it with Bats.
When I originally found Griffin's thread I did a search and just did it again and found very little on the likes of playing online. There was a lot of discussion, but nobody went through and put together a good system, that is why I gave credit to Griffin (and I forgot to mention Bats, but I will).

Play Minecraft or video games? Check out Blu.Dot Productions on Youtube
Play 40K? Check out Bamogames on Youtube
Old November 28th, 2011, 05:43 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Bats didn't even develop it, he was just the first to play.
Old November 28th, 2011, 06:06 PM

bamoguy knows what's in an order marker bamoguy knows what's in an order marker bamoguy knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Bats didn't even develop it, he was just the first to play.
Oh haha okay... never mind then, my bad

Old November 28th, 2011, 06:58 PM

samuelfrost4 knows what's in an order marker samuelfrost4 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Lol, okay. I created the name and rules just like 8 months ago and tested it with Boromir lol.

Old November 28th, 2011, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Lol, okay. I created the name and rules just like 8 months ago and tested it with Boromir lol.
Funny, but that would be strictly coincidental. Bat and I played about 2 and a half years ago, and Spidey'tilIDie played about 2 years ago. Also, Mr Crimson and I played about 1 and a half years ago.

I have always called it HeroSkype as well. I wonder if you or Boromir didn't pick up on it in a conversation somewhere and forgot about it.
Old November 28th, 2011, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Funny, but that would be strictly coincidental. Bat and I played about 2 and a half years ago, and Spidey'tilIDie played about 2 years ago. Also, Mr Crimson and I played about 1 and a half years ago.

I have always called it HeroSkype as well. I wonder if you or Boromir didn't pick up on it in a conversation somewhere and forgot about it.
No I made it up myself. I'm sure... That is kind of funny though.

Old November 28th, 2011, 08:58 PM
Gluing The Mask On This Time...

Scapemaster knows what's in an order marker Scapemaster knows what's in an order marker Scapemaster knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

No I made it up myself. I'm sure... That is kind of funny though.
Not hard to create the same name, HeroSCaPE and SKyPE are very similar.

~Those who live by the dice, die by the dice.
Old November 28th, 2011, 09:15 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

I would like to sign up, but I will only be able to start later tomorrow, as I will be away from my scape, so if It starts later tomorrow, sign me up!
Email or pm please.

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old November 28th, 2011, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthflagbearer View Post
I would like to sign up, but I will only be able to start later tomorrow, as I will be away from my scape, so if It starts later tomorrow, sign me up!
Email or pm please.
No worries! It most definitely will not start tomorrow, based on issues of college finals I have been asked to start mid-December.

Also, Robber and Sixthflagbearer are added!

Old November 29th, 2011, 12:43 AM

Sorry for the double post, but I just wanted to let everyone know:

Fulcrum by Dignan has been added as a map, link is in the first post. Also, I just want to make sure everyone is familiar with Griffin's HeroSkype system, so please make sure you read through his thread and use the map keys that have been made (thank you wonderful Heroscape community) when playing your games.

Also, please get your input in on the glyph pool in the thread! Even if you aren't playing we would love your opinions! I don't want to have to decide on the glyph pool myself... The link is at the bottom of the first post.

Last edited by bamoguy; November 29th, 2011 at 12:48 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events