Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old September 3rd, 2011, 07:38 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Judge these Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWookiee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
1. You're not Cavalier

None of those armies are horrible. Now you may not have the material available, but if oyu do, I would cut both Earth Elementals for 2 more Fire Elementals in the first army.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 3rd, 2011, 07:47 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Spoiler Alert!

They are all in some way useful to army building.
Yes, but this is a thread called "Judge these Armies", not "I need army help".

My customs HERE. <-----
"I have not failed, I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work" -Edison
Old September 3rd, 2011, 08:07 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!
Talking Re: Judge these Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWookiee View Post
Quote:
Spoiler Alert!

They are all in some way useful to army building.
Yes, but this is a thread called "Judge these Armies", not "I need army help".
He gave me rep, so I don't think he minds my post...

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old September 3rd, 2011, 09:27 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

Eh, good point.

My customs HERE. <-----
"I have not failed, I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work" -Edison
Old September 4th, 2011, 06:12 AM

onibaku06 is surprisingly tart

I appreciate the info folks. By any chance, what would you recommend to be a good ranged squad to go with Kurrok and his elementals?

LONG LIVE US GAMERS!!!!
Old September 4th, 2011, 11:18 AM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onibaku06 View Post
I appreciate the info folks. By any chance, what would you recommend to be a good ranged squad to go with Kurrok and his elementals?
I don't know if you need one. Usually the build that works best (for me at least) is Kurrok + however many elementals you need to fill the point total. If you want range, throw in a few Waters, but it seems the best one for me is to go mostly Fire and Water, maybe a few Air, depending on the point limit.
Old September 4th, 2011, 11:30 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I prefer to have 8+ fire elementals or none at all. Fire elementals don't really play well with others.
Old September 4th, 2011, 11:45 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
I prefer to have 8+ fire elementals or none at all. Fire elementals don't really play well with others.
Indeed, the only competitive choices really are Firestorm (all FE's) or Water/Air. EE's are awesome vs. melee but not too reliable if facing alot of ranged.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old September 4th, 2011, 12:09 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onibaku06 View Post
A pretty good army would be just Kurrok and tons of Fire Elementals, maybe some Waters for range. That army is called Firestorm. I've heard many good things. I have yet to see it played.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion