Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old November 6th, 2020, 04:15 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyhandle View Post
I imagine the Children of Thanos would be a pretty powerful team, and I wonder what the point total would be for an army of them + Thanos (Infinity Quest). I know they are different between the films and 616, and of course I'd prefer the comic cards first.
I just really want Ebony Maw.
He's probably the only one who would need different versions between the two!

We've already got Proxima Midnight On Deck, and Black Swan released. No one else, though.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 6th, 2020, 02:16 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Is the Black Order also referred to as the Children of Thanos? I thought just Gamora and Nebula were called that.
Old November 6th, 2020, 03:24 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Is the Black Order also referred to as the Children of Thanos? I thought just Gamora and Nebula were called that.
I think that's their 'official' name in the MCU? I always think of them as the Black Order anyway...

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 8th, 2020, 02:10 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyhandle View Post
I imagine the Children of Thanos would be a pretty powerful team, and I wonder what the point total would be for an army of them + Thanos (Infinity Quest). I know they are different between the films and 616, and of course I'd prefer the comic cards first.
I just really want Ebony Maw.
He's probably the only one who would need different versions between the two!

We've already got Proxima Midnight On Deck, and Black Swan released. No one else, though.
Yeah, Black Swan is kind of "different" from the rest and didn't show up in the MCU, but she's a good hint at how the group might work in the future. There's also a lot of cool builds you can do with her by converting "Illuminati members" into Destroyers.

Putting Spidey together, how does this look?
Quote:
NAME = SPIDER-MAN
SECRET IDENTITY = PETER PARKER

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIME FIGHTER
PERSONALITY = ENTHUSIASTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

"YOU GUYS EVER SEE THAT REALLY OLD MOVIE?"
Start the game with 3 white Webbing Markers. If you win initiative, immediately place all 3 Webbing Markers on this card, and you may immediately move Spider-Man with his Swing Line special power. If Spider-Man moves adjacent to or over a Unique Hero with this move, you may place a Webbing Marker from this card on that figure's card. Before another figure with at least one of your Webbing Markers on its card moves, that player must roll the 20-sided die. If that player rolls 1-12, that figure may not move. If that player rolls 13 or higher, remove all your Webbing Markers from that card. At the end of the round, remove all Webbing Markers from all Army Cards.

STARK INDUSTRIES WEBBING UPGRADES
Before attacking with Spider-Man, you may choose to do one of the following:
  • add 1 automatic skull to his attack;
  • attack one additional time this turn, targeting a different figure for each attack; or
  • after attacking, place Spider-Man adjacent to the defending figure. Spider-Man will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SWING LINE 4
Instead of his normal move, Spider-Man may move up to 4 spaces with Swing Line. When moving with Swing Line, Spider-Man has the Flying special power, but may not move up or down more than 40 levels in a single swing, and will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SUPER STRENGTH
Probably too wordy at the moment, but we have some gears turning that may alleviate that. If not, we could probably just drop the webbing variations and keep him as a 2 power card.

Last edited by MrNobody; November 30th, 2020 at 01:28 PM.
Old November 8th, 2020, 02:15 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Is it weird that technically unlimited Webbing Markers could come into the game with that power?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 8th, 2020, 02:50 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I considered that and I don't personally have a problem with it, but I understand why others might.
Old November 8th, 2020, 05:50 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I noticed it too and prefer having a set number of markers used. Maybe at the end of the round return remove all markers, so anyone who spent the whole round webbed up eventually gets free.
Old November 9th, 2020, 05:53 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Yeah, I noticed it too and prefer having a set number of markers used. Maybe at the end of the round return remove all markers, so anyone who spent the whole round webbed up eventually gets free.
Would changing it to "immediately place up to 3 white Webbing Markers on this card" help? Is that clear enough that 3 is the max?

Also, should they remove one if they can't move?:
"If that player rolls 1-12, that figure may not move but may remove 1 Webbing Marker. If that player rolls 13 or higher, remove all your Webbing Markers from that card. There may never be more than 3 Webbing Markers on this card."
Old November 9th, 2020, 07:07 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Putting in an up to wouldn't do anything to set a limit, no. We've lots of experience dealing with rules lawyers. They'd get right around that.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 30th, 2020, 06:31 AM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nick Fury could use a card.
Spoiler Alert!

MCU spoilers
Spoiler Alert!
Old November 30th, 2020, 09:39 AM

I don't believe turns detached from Order Markers are a thing we've done before or that are necessarily a good idea mechanically. So I'm real iffy on the last sentence of the Mofo power.

Old November 30th, 2020, 10:00 AM
Hard as ice

I love Faked Death and Motherf-... I feel if Marvel got that past the censor by cutting it half way through, we should be able to, and it is an iconic moment.
I love the current Nick Fury, and use him a lot, but I like this as a standalone Nick more tied to the Avengers than S.H.I.E.L.D.. Solid, though I feel his first power could do with... doing more. Right now he seems most useful for what he can do when he dies, which... doesn't feel right.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy