Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 17th, 2011, 06:57 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Impossible Man - Design

OK, then maybe something other than "Shapeshifting" for the power name.

It sounds too Mystiquesque.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old April 17th, 2011, 07:02 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Poppupian Evolution? He is shapeshifting so it fits here, I'm not sure what else to call it. I'm open to options.
Old April 17th, 2011, 07:25 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Poppupian Mimicry?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 17th, 2011, 07:32 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I haven't had anything to say so far because I don't know the character. The design looks pretty fun though. The Ignored special ability definitely feels like something new. The life of 15 seems like a lot, but I can't say as far as the power level whether it is accurate or not.
Old April 17th, 2011, 07:40 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This guy is essentially the Marvel/Fan Four version of Mister Mxyzptlk if that helps at all.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 17th, 2011, 08:55 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I'm aiming for a 400-450 unit. So the life will be the first to adjust.
Old April 17th, 2011, 09:44 PM

I'd personally prefer closer to 400 than to 450. And I wouldn't mind under 400 either. A unit can feel like an Event level annoyance without being 400+. Look at Mr. Mxy (at only 240 points)!

Old April 17th, 2011, 09:56 PM
Tickle Pickle

Fair enough. I'll see how he feels when I start testing. Luckily, he can't steal any defensive powers since they only last for his turn.
Old April 19th, 2011, 10:55 PM
Tickle Pickle

Calling it Mimicry is a theme fail for me. That may fit the theme of this power, but he is a shapeshifter so I think the current power name fits.

I am going to send ERB out and see what I get back since I haven't been getting much here.
Old April 19th, 2011, 11:23 PM
Tickle Pickle

ERB sent to david, hi1, and Hahma.
Old April 20th, 2011, 07:49 AM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn
NAME = IMPOSSIBLE MAN

SPECIES = POPPUPIAN
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = PRANKSTER
PERSONALITY = TRICKY

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 15

MOVE = 8
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = 420?

POPPUPIAN POP
Instead of moving Impossible Man normally, you may choose any empty space within 8 spaces of Impossible Man. Place Impossible Man on the chosen space. When Impossible Man starts to Pop, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

POPPUPIAN SHAPESHIFTING
Before taking a turn with Impossible Man, you may choose an Adventurer or Scientist Hero within clear sight of Impossible Man. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 12 or higher, during this turn you may use any special powers on the chosen figure's Army Card. If the special power refers to the chosen figure or the chosen figure's card, it refers to Impossible Man or Impossible Man's card instead.

IGNORED
After choosing a figure to attack and before Impossible Man rolls attack dice, the defending figure may choose not to roll defense dice against Impossible Man's attack. If the defending figure chooses not to roll defense dice, Impossible Man receives 1 wound.

SUPERSTRENGTH
FLYING

I really don't know a whole lot about this guy, but it seems like you did a nice job.

To make sure he gets a better than 2 attack, he's going to want to have at least one Adventurer or Scientist in his army, as you can't count on the opponent to have one. It will be interesting to see if he's swingy. I would think he should be tested against armies that do and don't have Adventurer/Scientists in them and while having them in his army to see if the opponent concentrates on the Scientist/Adventurers in his army and leaves him alone.

Looks pretty fun!
Thanks for the quick reply.
Old April 20th, 2011, 07:50 AM
Tickle Pickle

Thanks for your feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1
I really like him. No comments other than bravo! I'm very impressed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn
NAME = IMPOSSIBLE MAN

SPECIES = POPPUPIAN
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = PRANKSTER
PERSONALITY = TRICKY

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 15

MOVE = 8
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = 420?

POPPUPIAN POP
Instead of moving Impossible Man normally, you may choose any empty space within 8 spaces of Impossible Man. Place Impossible Man on the chosen space. When Impossible Man starts to Pop, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

POPPUPIAN SHAPESHIFTING
Before taking a turn with Impossible Man, you may choose an Adventurer or Scientist Hero within clear sight of Impossible Man. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 12 or higher, during this turn you may use any special powers on the chosen figure's Army Card. If the special power refers to the chosen figure or the chosen figure's card, it refers to Impossible Man or Impossible Man's card instead.

IGNORED
After choosing a figure to attack and before Impossible Man rolls attack dice, the defending figure may choose not to roll defense dice against Impossible Man's attack. If the defending figure chooses not to roll defense dice, Impossible Man receives 1 wound.

SUPERSTRENGTH
FLYING

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library