Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old September 20th, 2021, 10:08 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Matt Murdock - Final Editing

I propose we release Matt Murdock!

@Arkham - Yea

@Lord Pyre - Yea

@LordVenoc - Yea

@tcglkn - Yea

@Ronin - Yea

@MrNobody - Yea

@Arch-vile - Yea

@Soundwarp SG-1 -

Last edited by redstang; September 30th, 2021 at 09:31 AM.
Old September 20th, 2021, 10:13 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Matt Murdock - VOTE for Release!

I'm not a Hero anymore, so you dont need to tag me.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old September 20th, 2021, 10:14 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

But you can if you want to.
Old September 20th, 2021, 11:00 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

yea
Old September 20th, 2021, 11:05 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

The mini background could use a little blur, as it's a bit pixelated/low res, so that might help cover that up.

Couple wording tidbits:
Quote:
BLIND JUSTICE
You may draft this figure into the same army with one other figure named Matt Murdock that is not a Citizen. That Matt Murdock does not start the game on the battlefield. At the start of any round after this Matt Murdock or his Client has been destroyed, remove this Matt Murdock from the game and place the other Matt Murdock figure on an empty space not adjacent to any enemy figures.

ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGE
At the start of the game you may choose one Unique Hero you control to be Matt Murdock's Client. After revealing an Order Marker on his Client’s card and taking a turn with that Hero, you may move Matt Murdock up to 4 spaces.

PUBLIC DEFENDER
While Matt Murdock is adjacent to his Client, if either is targeted for an attack by a figure within 4 spaces, you may reveal an “X” Order Marker on this card. If you do, Matt Murdock and his Client may not be targeted for any attacks or special powers for the rest of the targeting figure's turn.
Not sure "up to 4 spaces" is needed there, as his Move number is 4 by default. If he ever gets a boost, I don't see any issue with letting it boost that as well, as well as it getting lowered etc.

In Public Defender, there's an instance of just calling him "Matt", whereas no other instances use just his first name. I'd either take out the Murdock from other instances, or just keep it consistent with those and add Murdock there.

Yea
Old September 21st, 2021, 02:17 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I think the "standard" we've been running with for a bit is that the first time you reference a character in a power, you call them by their full name, then after that you can refer to them by a shorter form. Could be completely making that up though.

Yea once changes are addressed.
Old September 21st, 2021, 02:47 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I think the "standard" we've been running with for a bit is that the first time you reference a character in a power, you call them by their full name, then after that you can refer to them by a shorter form. Could be completely making that up though.
That is correct; full name for the first time in each power, then it can be abbreviated if it makes sense to.
Old September 21st, 2021, 10:03 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I'm suggesting we make it consistent here as it's Matt Murdock every other time except that one instance. So either take the Murdock off the other instances after the first in each power, or add Murdock to that one.
Old September 21st, 2021, 10:08 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I think it’s different since you’re referring to the secret identity in the first power vs referring to the card name in the third power.
Old September 21st, 2021, 10:24 PM

All 3 powers say Matt Murdock multiple times. Either way, I don't see why we can't just make it consistent. One extra Murdock on that last instance should be simple enough, and I don't think the character is just called "Matt" very often outside of his friends.

Also, do we still do "this Matt Murdock" in these instances for that first power? I know we no longer do it for Green Lanterns etc. because by default you always refer to the figure itself unless otherwise stated, so should it be here rather than just using "other Matt Murdock" when you're not referring to itself?
Quote:
BLIND JUSTICE
You may draft this figure into the same army with one other figure named Matt Murdock that is not a Citizen. That Matt Murdock does not start the game on the battlefield. At the start of any round after this Matt Murdock or his Client has been destroyed, remove this Matt Murdock from the game and place the other Matt Murdock figure on an empty space not adjacent to any enemy figures.
Old September 22nd, 2021, 10:02 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I think you're right on the "this" should be removed. I'd have to check other civilian characters to see how they've been handled, but even if they DID have the "this," my preference would be to remove it on those as well, per the GL conversation.
Old September 22nd, 2021, 03:50 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
The mini background could use a little blur, as it's a bit pixelated/low res, so that might help cover that up.

Couple wording tidbits:
Quote:
BLIND JUSTICE

ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGE
At the start of the game you may choose one Unique Hero you control to be Matt Murdock's Client. After revealing an Order Marker on his Client’s card and taking a turn with that Hero, you may move Matt Murdock up to 4 spaces.

PUBLIC DEFENDER
While Matt Murdock is adjacent to his Client, if either is targeted for an attack by a figure within 4 spaces, you may reveal an “X” Order Marker on this card. If you do, Matt Murdock and his Client may not be targeted for any attacks or special powers for the rest of the targeting figure's turn.
Not sure "up to 4 spaces" is needed there, as his Move number is 4 by default. If he ever gets a boost, I don't see any issue with letting it boost that as well, as well as it getting lowered etc.

In Public Defender, there's an instance of just calling him "Matt", whereas no other instances use just his first name. I'd either take out the Murdock from other instances, or just keep it consistent with those and add Murdock there.

Yea

I agree on both of these. Will update the SP with them

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library