Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old June 7th, 2013, 03:57 PM

Greensan1 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: orgsbane's 4/10/13 tradelist-Repaints for trade! New wan

Just received some repaints from orgsbane. Very happy with the results. Great trade!

Good traders: Chachi, orgsbane
Good buys from: Ztimster, mac122, mdapperc, sixthflagbearer
Old July 5th, 2013, 04:32 PM

Hammerfortress is surprisingly tart

Just completed a trade with Orgsbane. Exquisitely packaged figures and cards! I didn't get repaints, but from what I have seen those look amazing too. Would absolutely trade with again.
Old July 5th, 2013, 04:39 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Great trade with Orgsbane again! and already working on a third!

THANK YOU

I received my custom Marro Hero repaint today from Orgsbane, so I wanted to share some "action pics."

Fantastic job, Orgsbane!!! Thank you for sharing your time & talents with the Heroscapers community.

Also my second commission was to repaint the Onyx Wolfen Hero that comes in the Wolfen Army box. AMAZING artistry again, Orgsbane!!! I now have a repainted Wolfen Hero to lead the Wolfen squad you painted for me. Thank you.

Last edited by obfuscatedhippo; July 5th, 2013 at 04:52 PM.
Old July 5th, 2013, 05:08 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for the feedback!

In light of these recent trades, I updated my want list. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by orgsbane; July 6th, 2013 at 08:18 PM.
Old July 5th, 2013, 05:29 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: orgsbane's 5/7/13 tradelist-Repaints for trade! Update

Great transacton with orgsbane. Thanks!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old September 5th, 2013, 09:48 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Updated wants! I'm now looking for 3 squads of Hand Ninja, from C3G.
Old September 11th, 2013, 10:31 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Updated with a quick deal! Looking to buy Master of the Hunt x2, for $8.
Old October 20th, 2016, 03:16 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Re: orgsbane's oct. 20th 2016 tradelist - Repaint your 'scap

Well, it's been about two years, so I guess I'll go ahead and bump the thre- wait what are you saying? You can bump it every two weeks? Whoops

Seriously though! I am back, more or less, and taking commission! Don't you all come running to me at once now
Old October 20th, 2016, 03:19 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation
Re: orgsbane's 2/22/13 tradelist-Repaints for trade!(New Wan

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
Updated with new wants!

He's back!

I would totally commission you to paint an entire set of AotP Shadows over Innistrad for me : ) That's like 30 figures.

I can help with:

What I Really Really Wanna Have
Isamu
Kuziku Samuri

ClassicScape
Axegrinders of the Burning Forge x2
Swog Rider x2

VC
Microcorp Troopers x4
Skeletons x4

Terrain
RttFF (road/trees)
BftU (rock outcrops)
Old October 20th, 2016, 03:32 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Re: orgsbane's 2/22/13 tradelist-Repaints for trade!(New Wan

Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
Updated with new wants!

He's back!

I would totally commission you to paint an entire set of AotP Shadows over Innistrad for me : ) That's like 30 figures.

I can help with:

What I Really Really Wanna Have
Isamu
Kuziku Samuri

ClassicScape
Axegrinders of the Burning Forge x2
Swog Rider x2

VC
Microcorp Troopers x4
Skeletons x4

Terrain
RttFF (road/trees)
BftU (rock outcrops)
Awesome! Pm sent
Old October 20th, 2016, 08:32 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I would love to get all my AotP figures painted. Perhaps we can work out an exchange of VC figures.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 20th, 2016, 09:06 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I would love to get all my AotP figures painted. Perhaps we can work out an exchange of VC figures.
Would love too! It will be a bit before I take another project since I have obfuscatedhippo's so would you like if I PM you once I'm finished? Could be a few weeks, I understand if you want to get them done sooner than that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades