Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old May 28th, 2010, 10:09 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Customizing Compendium

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudulfr Shieldcrusher View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
That's very strange. I don't have a Mac, so I'm not even sure how to troubleshoot that. Is anyone else having a similar problem?
When viewing with the Mac OS viewer Preview, it looks like what tcglkn shows above on my Mac. When viewed with Adobe Reader it looks fine.

This is a very nice piece of work GreyOwl! Kudos!
Can I download Adobe Reader for free?
http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/

You should be able to get it at the link above.

Awesome work GreyOwl!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old May 28th, 2010, 10:15 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
That's very strange. I don't have a Mac, so I'm not even sure how to troubleshoot that. Is anyone else having a similar problem?
When viewing with the Mac OS viewer Preview, it looks like what tcglkn shows above on my Mac. When viewed with Adobe Reader it looks fine.

This is a very nice piece of work GreyOwl! Kudos!
Can I download Adobe Reader for free?
http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/

You should be able to get it at the link above.

Awesome work GreyOwl!
Thanks I got it! Can't wait to read it
Old May 28th, 2010, 10:25 AM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yep. It is a little bit of a memory pig, but it is the standard for viewing PDFs.
Old May 28th, 2010, 10:26 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Yep. It is a little bit of a memory pig, but it is the standard for viewing PDFs.
I've noticed already that its not scrolling smoothly, but that may be due to the size of the Compendium. But I can read it so I'm happy.
Old May 28th, 2010, 10:30 AM

FOOTBALLDUDE88 is surprisingly tart

I can't download it for some reason. I clicked on the thumbnail pic in the first post and all it does is come up with a white internet page. Can anyone help me figure this out?
FBD88

VOTE FEN HYDRA IN
UBR 2011!! ALL HAIL
FEN HYDRA,
IMMORTAL FEN
HYDRA
Old May 28th, 2010, 10:32 AM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
I've noticed already that its not scrolling smoothly, but that may be due to the size of the Compendium. But I can read it so I'm happy.
In my experience (ironically on a PC, not a Mac), once you download the file and open it from your harddrive, Reader usually works much better on large files like the Compendium.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old May 28th, 2010, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOOTBALLDUDE88 View Post
I can't download it for some reason. I clicked on the thumbnail pic in the first post and all it does is come up with a white internet page. Can anyone help me figure this out?
FBD88
How long are you waiting? It's a pretty large file. It has to download most if not all the file before you'll see anything.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old May 28th, 2010, 11:43 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, you're really gonna want to give it about five minutes before you try to read it.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 28th, 2010, 12:20 PM

FOOTBALLDUDE88 is surprisingly tart

I got it. I was waiting like 30-60 seconds. Thanks for the help.
FBD88

VOTE FEN HYDRA IN
UBR 2011!! ALL HAIL
FEN HYDRA,
IMMORTAL FEN
HYDRA
Old May 28th, 2010, 05:24 PM

dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I am very impressed by such a great work.

So many pages all very well written and illustrated !

Thank you very much GreyOwl.

+Rep
Old May 28th, 2010, 09:25 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Souza View Post
Great work GO !!

Pg 42. I believe to be an error. You recommend upping the point cost of an "underpowered" figure and lowering the cost of a "broken" figure. Conventional wisdom holds the opposite to be true
I've updated the link in the first post with the above correction, as well as fixing some of the page numbers in the Table of Contents that were incorrect.
Old June 3rd, 2010, 01:36 PM
Tickle Pickle

Question about the point costing section. In the formula part, are you supposed to add a 0 to the end of the sum? Its not very clear.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards