Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Favorite Gladiatron? (Answers left to right)
Shoulder Blades 21 26.92%
Claws in the Air 24 30.77%
Kiss my Axe 26 33.33%
Saber Claw 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 24th, 2012, 11:31 AM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker
Sculpt Polls! 28. Gladiatrons

We now arrive at Vydar's mighty soulborgs, the Gladiatrons. This is the first time I'm using my own photo since there wasn't any good ones on internet. Here it goes. *note, for a larger, more detailed image simply click on it.

(Answers Left to Right)
1. Shoulder Blades
2. Claws in the Air
3. Kiss my Axe
4. Saber Claw

I think soulborgs are the only species which emblazon their generals emblems. I wonder if they are the only figures (other than deathborgs and other vydar soulborgs) who were slightly altered once arriving at Valhalla.

As for the sculpts, I've always loved how the soulborgs wear their general's emblem. Each Glad has his own unique paint job for the emblem as well. The vibrant orange eyes intimidate even the most powerful foes. Out of all of the Glads I think Shoulder Blades is the one I like the least, even though he is the most unique. Claws in the Air is viciously staring down his soon to be trapped victim. Kiss my Axe is ready to chop down his enemy with his ginormous axe. Saber Claw is clawing one enemy, and slaying another with his orange saber.

I believe Kiss my Axe and Saber Claw are those worthy of the best sculpt. I love the studded metal on Kiss my Axe's right shoulder (left in the picture). I think that's what sealed the deal for me. Kiss my Axe won my vote.

Who is the favorite of these disciplined soulborgs of Vydar?

***Link to the Sculpt Polls! Master Thread

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old August 24th, 2012, 11:42 AM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Sculpt Polls! 28. Gladiatrons

Shoulder Blades has the best stance IMHO.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; August 24th, 2012 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Never really been a fan of these guys. I don't know why...Just cant get away from the thought
Old August 24th, 2012, 01:03 PM

Bloo is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

shoulder blades seems to be my favorite, with saber claw close behind.
Old August 24th, 2012, 08:50 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
I think soulborgs are the only species which emblazon their generals emblems. I wonder if they are the only figures (other than deathborgs and other vydar soulborgs) who were slightly altered once arriving at Valhalla.
Nope, Drake's sword was a gift from a kyrie.

Claws in the air for me, just because the sword looks sweet.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 26th, 2012, 11:59 AM

happybluebird Woo who?

I like sabre claw...looks like I'm all alone on that!
Old August 26th, 2012, 06:34 PM

ForeverWar is surprisingly tart

Claws in the air.

Speaking of which, a cool custom would be to put a little champagne glass in his upraised claw.
Old September 2nd, 2016, 01:11 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Kiss my Axe.
He didn't think it too many.
Old September 2nd, 2016, 07:47 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Slaine reference? Nice.

I really want to do a design for him for C3G.
I just need to find an acceptable mini.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 13th, 2016, 09:30 AM

Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Kiss my Axe would be my choice. I like his helmet.

These sculpts were originally sculpted to be the part of a second team of figures for a game called BattleBall. We never game out with the second game. We had Bob Naismith, the sculptor, tweak them a bit and we added weapons.
Old September 13th, 2016, 09:55 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Huh. That explains the enormous shoulder pads.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 13th, 2016, 12:08 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

Always a pleasure to see you on scapers Craig. I find it very cool that you actually spend time among the masses.
Old September 14th, 2016, 08:53 AM

Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUILD_WARRIOR View Post
Always a pleasure to see you on scapers Craig. I find it very cool that you actually spend time among the masses.
When the heroscapers first went up, Rob and I were on the site all the time. Then the policy changed at Hasbro- so we stopped posting. I may have not posted, but I have been a silent observer for years.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units