Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old August 1st, 2010, 06:07 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Selling some stuff

Howdy folks, I have recently gone through my heroscape collection and decided that I dont need as much as I have. I only play about once a month, and at that much time I can probably just live with one of each master set. So I am going to sell you guys some stuff! YEAH! Most of it is all mint condition, not still in the box, but the tiles themselves and figures are in great shape.
(more listed later)

First:
80+ tundra pieces with all glaciers. I am missing one base plate to hold the smallest glacier in, but I still have all the glaciers, and even more snow tiles then comes with the set.

anubian wolvesx3
marro (just send me how many you want I have roughly the amount of 3 master sets)
ninjas of the northwindx1
Wave 8 (any of them)
any figures from either of the master sets.

Also can I get a price check on a ROTV

Make an offer, from what I am seeing on ebay and my past experience with its rarity I would say about 60+ bucks but you guys are more up to date on that stuff than me.

14568 wins, -3 losses.

Last edited by scottishlad5; August 1st, 2010 at 06:40 PM.
Old August 6th, 2010, 02:14 PM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker
Re: Selling some stuff

This, maybe?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales