Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old August 18th, 2009, 02:41 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Twisted creeks:: 8/18/09::post #272

New version!
two versions actually.
version 1.
Spoiler Alert!

Version 2.
Spoiler Alert!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old August 18th, 2009, 02:47 PM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker
Re: Twisted creeks V2, AND 3: post #277

Nice. I like the one with ruins though just because I'm a melee type of guy.

King of the Marro is Killer Bee...
aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...
Old August 18th, 2009, 02:54 PM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of the Marro View Post
Agreed. Also, it might be better to make more use of the castle set, since it has been added. With only 8(?) pieces used, it doesnt seem very cost efficient.
Old August 18th, 2009, 03:07 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by King of the Marro View Post
Agreed. Also, it might be better to make more use of the castle set, since it has been added. With only 8(?) pieces used, it doesnt seem very cost efficient.
Yeah I thought about that.. but I don't know what to add. I could just remove them.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old August 18th, 2009, 03:09 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm not specifically melee, but I like something that can help get my heavy troops to the enemy without getting sniped down. Good map, Scotty.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios