Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old February 17th, 2010, 08:46 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
What did you think of...

Ok, so I played this game at school during 5th hour called, "what did you think of." Pretty much what you do is you state what you thought of a certain person when you first met them. The game in itself is extremely fun, so I thought I bring it here to a forum type genre. I am not a ware if this has been done before or not, if so you know what to do. Anyways, to get things started we can start with me. What did you think of me(scottishlad5) when you first visited this forum? as things progress you can make suggestion as to whom to ask the question to. Ltes keep this mature hwoever, not drivel, slander (too much )etc...

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online