Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old December 6th, 2020, 01:36 AM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Online Heroscape Season 38 - Multi Format Draft R2 til 1

Code:
kevindola			Vydar itm

Axegrinders of Burning Forge
				Quorik Warwitch
Darrak Ambershard
Beakface Sneaks
				Knights of Weston
				Finn the Viking Champion
Clawfoot Interceptor
Elaria the Pale
				Death Knights of Valkrill
				Death Knights of Valkrill
Beakface Sneaks
Beakface Sneaks
				Dumutef Guard
				Dumutef Guard
Beakface Sneaks
Nottingham Brigand
Nottingham Brigand
Arthur of Sherwood
We're set to play Monday 12/7 at 12:00e / 11:00c over lunch.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet

Last edited by kevindola; December 6th, 2020 at 09:00 AM.
Old December 7th, 2020, 08:06 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Online Heroscape Season 38 - Multi Format Draft R4 til 1

Well. Went 0-4 this season. Looking forward to the upcoming VCheese event! Hopefully I got all the bad dice and misplays out of my system. Ggs, we go again.
Old December 9th, 2020, 02:27 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Vydar itm and I had an interesting game on Monday.

Armies
Spoiler Alert!

We opened up the first round as all development with all 6 order markers on different units. Axengrinder (Vy)-Knights-deathknights-Clawfoot-Axegrinders (kd)-Brigands. That may not be the first time I've ever seen that Round 1, but it's rare for sure.

We had jockeyed around Valda and in the 2nd round Vydar jumped on it with a dwarf and used road and 11 move to smack an ill placed Arthur for a wound and wound the interceptor. My sneaks killed a dwarf (and Talon grabbed the enemy dwarf off of Valda), but couldn't stop another smack of 4 attack from Killing Arthur. I did manage to kill 2 more axegrinders though to end the round.

The next several rounds were about Knights and Axegrinders. Vydar had taken Dagmar and looped around the south to clear out my units on that side. Instead of engaging his Knights head on I wrapped around to this side of the board to kill the deathknights and Dumutef he had developed. He responded by pushing his knights into my startzone to wipe out several Sneaks, a Brigand, and hit Elaria. I decided to send the dwarves back towards the knights.

Vydar had an order marker on the warwitch he had hoped would get a few attacks against dwarves who had taken out the deathknight pair, but I won initiative and took out a few knights with my first strike. The OM on Warwitch hurt, because I could then hit more of the knights effectively wiping them out.

That left the major threat as the Warwitch and it took a little bit of everything to taker her out. She only rolled 1/3 on Flutter so her fellow Bird Clawfoot hit her for 3 wounds in 2 dive bombs. Elaria and my surviving Brigand held on long enough to do the other 3 wounds.

Vydar conceded with 1 knight, 1 Dumutef, and 2 lost OMs vs. 2 Axe, 2 Sneaks, 1 Brigand, Darrak, Elaira (1 life)

very interesting and good game

Spoiler Alert!
Old December 10th, 2020, 01:06 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

The Quarterfinals are Control Points on Uncharted Jungle.

The moonknight (3-1) v. arrow grut (3-1) draft pool is:
* Marcus Decimus Gallus, Motley Max, 12th Caucus Riflesx2, Cathar Spearmenx3, Warforged Soldiersx4

* Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Knights of Blackgaardx6
moonknight chooses to pick first or second from the combined draft pool.

The vydar is the man (3-1) v. dysole (3-1) draft pool is:
* Arthur of Sherwood, Bol, Darrak Ambershard, Elaria the Pale, Millerson, Quorik Warwitch, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2, Beakface Sneaksx5, Clawfoot Interceptor, Nottingham Brigandx4

* Avernus, Beorn Boltcutter, Bol, Cal the Smuggler, Executioner 616, Major X17, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2, Hoplitronx3, Omnicron Repulsorsx2, Warriors of Ashrax2
dysole chooses to pick first or second from the combined draft pool.

kevindola and superfrog have byes.
Old December 10th, 2020, 09:42 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Coming Attractions

Vydar is the Man and I will go down at 1 Pacific/4 Eastern on Saturday. Draft is underway. I will be streaming it live on my twitch channel and it will show up on YouTube 24-48 hours later.

~Dysole, informationally
Old December 12th, 2020, 03:45 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Soon

Happening in roughly 20 minutes. Catch it in the app or here if you also want my commentary and chat with VitM

EDIT: Looks like Discord deafened VitM's audio some. Hopefully it's not too distracting.

Code:
Vydar itm			Dysole

Clawfoot Interceptor
				Warriors of Ashra
				Warriors of Ashra
Quorik Warwitch
Beakface Sneaks
				Cal the Smuggler
				Elaria the Pale
Beorn Boltcutter
Darrak Ambershard
				Hoplitron
				Major X17
Beakface Sneaks
Beakface Sneaks
~Dysole, looking forward to it

Last edited by Dysole; December 12th, 2020 at 05:36 PM.
Old December 14th, 2020, 06:05 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Season 38 - Multi Format Draft QF til 1

Semifinal game #1 is locked in:

The Semifinals are Hot Draft on From the Ashes.

The kevindola (4-0) v. dysole (4-1) draft pool is:
* Finn the Viking Champion, Ne-Gok-Sa, Wo-Sa-Ga, Air Elementalx2, Darkprowl Thrall, Death Knights of Valkrillx2, Dumutef Guardx2, Knights of Weston, Marrden Nagrubs, Roman Legionnaires, Skull Demon, Venoc Vipersx2, Water Elemental

* Avernus, Beorn Boltcutter, Bol, Cal the Smuggler, Executioner 616, Major X17, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2, Hoplitronx3, Omnicron Repulsorsx2, Warriors of Ashrax2
kevindola chooses to pick first or second from the combined draft pool.
Old December 20th, 2020, 10:58 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Online Heroscape Season 38 - Multi Format Draft QF til 1

Just finished up with Moonknight. The draft ended up being Cathar x2, Taelord and Marcus for Moonknight, and Cathar x1, Warforged x2, 12th x2, and Motley for myself.

First round, I open with 2 on the Warforged and the last on my 12th. Though Moonknight got two Cathars on all the glyphs early, and though I tried the same, through braced spear and Cathar attacks countered by tactical switches and 12th shots, the round ended up with three empty control points. 2 Cathar ended up dead for MK, with one Warforged for myself.

Second round, I went 1 and 3 on Warforged, with 2 on the 12th again. More exchanges were made, but by the end, tactical switches and an improbable number of failed braced spears (only 1 succeeded by the end of the game), had me at 2 points to Moonknight's 1 and 5 kills on Cathar with 2 Warforged dead and 1 Caucus. Moonknight conceded before the start of the next round.

The stats on the game were decieving; Moonknight rolled 60 percent attack, but my 38 defense was mostly with WF and that extra defense die ended up thwarting a good chunk of his 2 die rolls, and additionally didn't factor in poor braced spear rolls. GGs Moonknight, early luck was my saving grace in this one.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old December 20th, 2020, 02:40 PM

Other Semi

The superfrog (3-1) v. arrow grut (4-1) draft pool is:
* Arthur of Sherwood, Bol, Cormin the Dark, Darrak Ambershard, Elaria the Pale, Kha, Locksley, Millerson, Nottingham Brigandx9

arrow grut chooses to pick first or second from the combined draft pool.
Old December 20th, 2020, 06:30 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Other Semi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post

The superfrog (3-1) v. arrow grut (4-1) draft pool is:
* Arthur of Sherwood, Bol, Cormin the Dark, Darrak Ambershard, Elaria the Pale, Kha, Locksley, Millerson, Nottingham Brigandx9

arrow grut chooses to pick first or second from the combined draft pool.
Which is correct, the OHS app or this post with regards to who drafts first?

Edit: Thanks Dysole, misunderstood the HS Online App

Edit Edit 2 the Editted:

Superfrog and I are going at it 6 pm EST/3 pm PST tomorrow, including a live draft.

Old December 20th, 2020, 06:34 PM

FYI

They both say the same thing. You both had won half your diceoffs and you won this one.

~Dysole, noting that the app is stating SF gets to decide about that opening init thing
Old December 21st, 2020, 07:35 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Re: Online Heroscape Season 38 - Multi Draft Semifinal til 1

Just finished up with Superfrog.

The draft went

4x Knights for me,

Taelord, Brigand x2, Kha, Bol, Knights x1

I placed on high ground (notably with 6 knights on lava to avoid leaving high ground above my knights for Superfrog to exploit) in the center of the map. Superfrog placed towards Lodin, with Taelord on the height-5 high ground single hex and the Blackgaard ready to lock up my board and my knights on lava, with Kha and the Brigands in the back next to the ruin.

Superfrog rushed the high ground with his Blackgaard on OM1 R1. I believe he killed 2 of my Blackgaard. I responded by grabbing Wannok, attacking back, and sneaking 2 blackgaard south to attack the brigands, killing one. Superfrog ended the round with a OM on Brigand that surprised me. Kha rushed forward and with double assault, within Taelord's aura, killed two KoB. Lava finished off another, and failed to wound Taelord. I rolled a 1 on Wannok, killing off a KoB. I ended the round with a dead squad of Blackgaard, while SF had a dead Brigand, one wound on Kha, and 2 dead KoB.

Superfrog won init and killed two more KoB with Kha and Brigand attacks. I answered by killing the final two knights of blackgaard and preparing to push towards the brigand. SF rushed a Brigand to lock down two knights, and attacked with Kha. I rushed more knights forward on my last OM, surrounding and killing the Brigand while I hit Kha for one damage.

By the end of the round, SF had 1 Brigand engaged to two knights, Taelord with 2 wounds after lava, Bol, and Kha with 2 wounds. I had 5 knights remaining. I won a crucial Init, and killed Kha in two low ground attacks, and wounded Taelord once more. Bol leapt into the action stealing the dead Kha's OM and killed a Knight. The knights attacked back, killing Bol. Taelord then acted, killing a knight, and remaining on his 5 height perch. The round ended with Taelord taking one more lava damage. 3 wound Taelord v 2 Knights.

I open the next round winning with my first attack.

GGs superfrog; you had me early with the KoB locking me down and good attacks, along with excellent Taelord placement. Thank you again for the great game!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events