Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old January 28th, 2008, 02:13 PM

sorakh023 has disabled reputation
Vehicle Customs

Hey, I'm new to the forum and am really enjoying the customs posts. With that being said, I was playing the other day with a couple of my friends, and for lack of creativity, we basically made three "islands" and surrounded it all with water from probably close to 8 master sets. Obviously we realized the problems with having huge amounts of water with few flying figures, but it was a fun game anyway.

My question is has any tried to make custom vehicles such as boats or canoes or anything? I had some ideas, but am not sure if they would work good enough to even be practical.

Just wondering if anyone else has thought of this.
Old January 28th, 2008, 02:21 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Vehicle Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorakh023
Hey, I'm new to the forum and am really enjoying the customs posts. With that being said, I was playing the other day with a couple of my friends, and for lack of creativity, we basically made three "islands" and surrounded it all with water from probably close to 8 master sets. Obviously we realized the problems with having huge amounts of water with few flying figures, but it was a fun game anyway.

My question is has any tried to make custom vehicles such as boats or canoes or anything? I had some ideas, but am not sure if they would work good enough to even be practical.

Just wondering if anyone else has thought of this.
There are several boat threads...try using the Google search bar near the top of the page.
Old January 28th, 2008, 02:33 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
For some reason I felt like being helpful today...

Here is a version of the Naval rules for download.

http://www.heroscapers.com/download/?dlid=669
Old January 28th, 2008, 02:59 PM

n1ck3l knows what's in an order marker n1ck3l knows what's in an order marker
Like Onacara said, several people have made boats rules, but heck, it's no big deal. I like to let my people swim on the water spaces, rolled the d20 for every space they move so as not to drown (18-20).

All work and no play makes n1ck3l a dull boy... and it means you are spending too much time setting up the map. Get on with it!
Old January 28th, 2008, 11:20 PM

sorakh023 has disabled reputation
Thanks for the info guys, sorry about the ignorance, but I haven't gotten the chance to fully explore the site yet

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards