Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 1st, 2021, 05:04 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
The Book of Manticore

The Book of Manticore

C3G IMAGE PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION THIRTY
STRANGE CITY

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the City of Heroes set.
Its model number and name are #COH02 / Manticore.

Character Bio - Born Justin Sinclair, Manticore excelled in archery from a young age. Raised by his nanny, Virginia Bowman, Manticore’s parents were murdered in front of him by the villain Protean. Being the sole beneficiary of a large trust fund, Sinclair took up the mantle of Manticore, lending his money and aim to the Freedom Phalanx.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Arch-vile; August 12th, 2021 at 12:15 AM.
Old February 1st, 2021, 05:06 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Manticore (Breathing Period)

NAME = MANTICORE
SECRET IDENTITY = JUSTIN SINCLAIR

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ARCHER
PERSONALITY = PASSIONATE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 8
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 130

FREEDOM PHALANX
After revealing an Order Marker on the card of another figure that has this special power and taking that figure's turn, you may take a turn with Manticore, during which he cannot move normally. You may not take any additional turns.

NON-LETHAL QUIVER
Start the game with 2 blue Glue Arrow Markers and 2 red Flash Arrow Markers on this card. Before attacking, choose a Unique Hero within 8 clear sight spaces and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 11 or higher, place an Arrow Marker on the figure’s Army Card. Other figures with a:
•Glue Arrow Marker on their Army Card subtract 2 from their Move number and may not use the Flying special power.
•Flash Arrow Marker on their Army Card reduce their Range number to 1.
At the end of each round, return all Arrow Markers placed by Manticore to this card.

EMERGENCY TELEPORT
Once per round, after Manticore or an adjacent figure you control defends against an opponent's attack, you may place Manticore on an empty space within 5 spaces of his current placement. When moving with this special power, Manticore will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Last edited by FreshFoods; February 8th, 2022 at 10:39 PM.
Old February 1st, 2021, 05:06 PM

Comic Art :

Spoiler Alert!

Mini Art :
Spoiler Alert!

Background :

I'm thinking a general cityscape, maybe a roof like JL Green Arrow.

Last edited by FreshFoods; February 11th, 2021 at 09:43 AM.
Old February 1st, 2021, 05:10 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Hey Fresh, just to be upfront, we have not voted to allow this thread to start yet. My apologies if my comment (intended as "We hear you and we'll vote on it") was vague or unclear. I think this thread should probably wait until we do vote. (No need to delete or anything, just hold off temporarily.)
Old February 1st, 2021, 06:38 PM

Oops, that’s my bad Nobody! I’ll keep this on pause until future notice. Sorry about that, I misinterpreted it
Old February 1st, 2021, 06:39 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Gotta love the enthusiasm, though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 1st, 2021, 07:04 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Manticore (Paused)

No worries Fresh! What are you using for the mini here?

Edit - never mind, I found they have Heroclix. That makes it easy.
Old February 1st, 2021, 07:10 PM

Yup! I need to figure out if anyone here has them, I’ve been meaning to ask but kept forgetting.
Old February 1st, 2021, 07:31 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

If by 'them' you mean Them! The giant ants from the movie Them! I have those hidden away in a secret mountain base.

But if by 'them' you mean City of Heroes Clix I think I have... Statesman? Whatever the Superman type dude is. I don't think I have any of the others but I can check.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 5th, 2021, 02:16 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

You're good to go again here @FreshFoods ! Sorry for the wait.
Old February 5th, 2021, 02:45 PM

Hey alright, thanks! No worries on the wait! Sorry I jumped the gun!

I think I've got this guy where I want him, besides a few small tweaks. I'm going to change his personality to something more appropriate, and I want him to be able to use Non-Lethal Quiver with Phalanx Coordination. Maybe a buff to the Adhesive Marker too.
Old February 5th, 2021, 02:59 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I think, just to make it clear you can use other effects, I’d change Phalanx Coordination to say “cannot move” instead of “can only attack.” Basically the same mechanically, one just reads slightly clearer IMO.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library