Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 24th, 2021, 12:36 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Out-there Heaven (Movie, TV, and Video Game Characters)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I dig it. A couple notes:

1. I'd go Companion instead of Sidekick for the Morties. To me he seems more like a Doctor Who style Companion than a Titan.

2. Seems like Morty should have some sort of power to protect Rick from interference just by being around him. Maybe something where other players can't move or view Order Markers on Rick's card while Morty is within X clear sight spaces (I'd go 4, I think)?
Right on, thanks. Yeah Companion does sound better for the Morties.
Good idea on the interference power, that would be pretty cool.
Old January 24th, 2021, 12:42 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, can't remember the exact theme of why he keeps Morty around, but it's something like so he can hide his location/thoughts. So I figured translating that into you can't mess with his Order Markers made some sense.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 24th, 2021, 12:47 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I thought it was so Morty could hide giant acorns inside himself so Rick did not have to.
Old January 24th, 2021, 12:54 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Yeah, can't remember the exact theme of why he keeps Morty around, but it's something like so he can hide his location/thoughts. So I figured translating that into you can't mess with his Order Markers made some sense.
Yeah, Morty puts off some sort of aura that keeps the Council of Ricks from finding his location.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I thought it was so Morty could hide giant acorns inside himself so Rick did not have to.
That is another good reason to keep him around
Old February 2nd, 2021, 11:33 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Watched Kill Bill the other day, here's a writeup for The Bride.

Quote:

NAME = THE BRIDE
SECRET IDENTITY = BEATRIX KIDDO

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ASSASSIN
PERSONALITY = ???

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

GO THE DISTANCE

Once per round, if The Bride would be destroyed by receiving wounds, she instead takes no damage.

SWORDPLAY
If The Bride attacks an adjacent figure with her normal attack and at least one skull is rolled, She may attack an adjacent figure again. She may continue attacking adjacent figures, rolling 1 fewer attack die for each subsequent attack, until you fail to roll a skull.

EXPLODING HEART TECHNIQUE
After attacking, instead of placing wounds, you may choose the figure you attacked and use this special power. The controller of the chosen figure must move it 3 spaces if able, ignoring all leaving engagement attacks. Then roll 3 unblockable attack die against the figure. You may use this special power once per game.
Old February 2nd, 2021, 11:35 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

That's pretty awesome. I feel like the personality has to be Vengeful or Driven or something like that, right?

Swordplay has always kind of been our power to represent "western" sword fighters I think, but I feel like it works well here.
Old February 2nd, 2021, 12:36 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I dig it. I'd probably go 5 attack on her and I'd consider whether you really want Assassin since this seems to less represent her time working with other Assassins and more her time when she goes it alone and goes on a vengeance spree. I'd consider Loner instead.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 2nd, 2021, 12:54 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
That's pretty awesome. I feel like the personality has to be Vengeful or Driven or something like that, right?

Swordplay has always kind of been our power to represent "western" sword fighters I think, but I feel like it works well here.
Quote:
I dig it. I'd probably go 5 attack on her and I'd consider whether you really want Assassin since this seems to less represent her time working with other Assassins and more her time when she goes it alone and goes on a vengeance spree. I'd consider Loner instead.
Appreciate it guys. Either of those personalities makes sense, I'd probably go with Vengeful.

I landed on 4 attack because of Assassin synergies and I didn't want her to be too pricey, but going 5 attack/Loner instead is a good idea too, and you're right about it representing her while she's hunting down her former allies. I'll think about it.
Old February 25th, 2021, 02:07 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:

The figure used for this unit is a ??? figure from the ??? set.
Its model number and name are #??? / ???.

NAME = JOKER
SECRET IDENTITY = REN AMAMIYA

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TRICKSTER
PERSONALITY = DASHING

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

1 MORE
After Joker takes a turn, if he inflicted a wound on an enemy figure, he may take a turn again. During that turn, Joker cannot move and cannot target a figure for an attack or special power if he already targeted that figure this player turn.

EIGA 12
Instead of attacking, you may choose a figure within 4 clear sight spaces and roll the 20-sided die. Add 1 to your roll for each figure engaged with Joker. If you roll 12 or higher, the chosen figure receives a wound, or 2 wounds if it is an Angel or Deity.

PHANTOM EVASION 12
If Joker is attacked and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die. Add 1 to your roll for each figure engaged with Joker. If you roll 12 or higher, Joker takes no damage and may immediately move up to 4 spaces. Joker will not take leaving engagement attacks when moving this way.
Old February 25th, 2021, 03:39 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Cool design. I like "better when surrounded by enemies" a lot as a trope for this kind of character.
Old February 25th, 2021, 05:11 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Interesting design. Might be a bit hard on squads but then again C3G doesn't really care about that

Honestly kinda reminds me of Carnage I mechanically but like.. way more interesting.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 25th, 2021, 09:46 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, I usually only get worried during brainstorming if I'm helping squads, not hurting them.

Glad you guys dig him though! Took me a few tries before I got down to a streamlined version that still had the essential mechanics I was after.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy