Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 27th, 2011, 07:21 AM
C3G Strategist

CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Figures by Power/Abilities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Karat again.
I just saw this. I am not sure how it can be useful to players, but you certainly put some time into it.
I made sure to rep the man for this
Old January 28th, 2011, 03:15 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Updated
Old November 5th, 2012, 02:49 AM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Let me know if you need me to do some leg work to keep this one updated. I find myself using it way more often that I should with it not being 100% updated.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old November 5th, 2012, 04:48 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I'd love the help. I've actually been neglecting it a tad since I became a sidekick..though I've been meaning to get it current.
Old November 5th, 2012, 12:33 PM

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I'd love the help. I've actually been neglecting it a tad since I became a sidekick..though I've been meaning to get it current.
Maybe you could give me a few abilities or powers to search for and As I play I can document the cards that utilize it.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old November 5th, 2012, 04:58 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
Quote:
Maybe you could give me a few abilities or powers to search for and As I play I can document the cards that utilize it.
My preferred method is to just pick a letter and plug away till I'm done with each figure(s) that start with that letter.

A's are compiled.
Old November 5th, 2012, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
My preferred method is to just pick a letter and plug away till I'm done with each figure(s) that start with that letter.

A's are compiled.
ok after we finish our move into the new house I'll start with Z's and see how long it takes for us to meet in the middle.

Old November 6th, 2012, 03:52 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

A's are compiled.
ok after we finish our move into the new house I'll start with Z's and see how long it takes for us to meet in the middle.
Sounds good. Glad to have the help

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy